Anybody know any bands that sound sorta like Zeke in their older days? maybe some political or steretypical punk sorta bands that sound kinda like zeke with good guitar..
i love Zeke but anyway if you mean a band thats like a mix between hardcore and metal (i guess that would be called thrash?) BigWig is a really good band just make sure you dont listen to their earlier stuff first because it will probably turn you off (kinda emo ) but the newer stuff is like totally different its all like GRRRRR **** YOU
MY GEAR :
2000 Jackson SL-3 Soloist
Roland Cube 60
Boss Metal Zone
Dunlop 535q Wah
Shitty DS-1 (AKA Teh Pap3rWeIgHt)

Quote by Nole07
i have like 30 bucks to spend. and i wanna know from first hand experience does it make pp's huge? thanks
I have some Zeke songs, and I'm wondering: how do you pronounce it? Is it Zeek or Zek or something else?
The Proverbial Mind Spread of The Primus Sucks Club. PM StratEnRegalia to join.
Originally posted by Draken
we're not nerds thank you very much i have a very respectable 40k imperial guard army.
Quote by YAY_FOR_PIE
I have some Zeke songs, and I'm wondering: how do you pronounce it? Is it Zeek or Zek or something else?

say it like zeek
Uh, you do know there is a punk forum right?
"This shit here's called Death"
"What the fuck? You mean I'm gonna hit this shit and die?"
"No Nigga! I said Deaf. You hit this and you aint gonna hear shit!"
Quote by JohnnyNapalm
Uh, you do know there is a punk forum right?

lol Yeah but I wasnt sure what to call them cuz of their new cd.. whenever I make band threads I end up getting flamed cuz they say they dont fit with the forum i put them in