How come I'm very slow on these kind of chords
e-----------------------7-----------------------------------
B-----------------------7----------------------------------
G-----8------OR------8-----------------------------------
D-----9----------------9-------------------------------------
A-----9----------------9-------------------------------------
E-----7----------------7-------------------------------------

I can play them fine... but I'm slow and on songs that require to goto a simple Am to a G2, I get very slow. Can someone help me out on how I can solve this problem.
Sent from my iPad.
those are barre or bar chords
they are powerchords with a little more tone and with the use of ur middle finger
Quote by bajeda
congrats, you made me chuckle at your stupidity.

Seinfeld Club
8 - Play the 997 part with your pointer and the ring finger (second one from pinky) then just get
9 your middle finger and put it on the 8.
7 - Don't know what this chord is, its a barre chord though.

7 - Place your pointer finger all over the 7th fret of all the strings and use the ring finger for
7 the 99 and your middle for the 8.
7 - This is an F Chord. I play it differently with my pinky and ring finger on the 99 and my middle on the 8, but I learned it this way first.

Hope this helps.
Last edited by AznInvazn666 at May 8, 2006,
your slow at those chord because you havent challenged your fingers to do them before. just practice then they will flow like R kelly's piss on a 14 year old girl.
Last edited by danilo19 at May 8, 2006,
Quote by danilo19
your slow at thos chord because you havent challenged your fingers to fo them before. just practice then they will flow like R kelly's piss on a 14 year old girl.

it was a 13 year old girl i beleive

but yeah this dude is right on all other accounts

good luck, and practice practice practice, they can be very tough but you can do it
Quote by happytimeharry
ig·no·rant

1. Lacking education or knowledge.
2. Showing or arising from a lack of education or knowledge: an ignorant mistake.
3. Unaware or uninformed.

also see: elitist asshat