Keep the questions in the help thread.

Make sure you have title for your song
Cause if you name it my first song
You will look really dumb

We get five locked threads a day
Well does anyone one listen anyway
Read the FN faqs
They will really help you
thank god. It is back open. The radio friendly catchness of this hit can not be ignored. It will be the biggest song off all time. Sing along guys.
Lol nice song.
Didn't you just post part of this in that "Grunge" thread that was just closed?
I can see this song being bigger than The Beatles. Well done lad.
If The Archers Bows Have Broken, Then I Hope To God They Know How To Fight.
You can't rhyme song with song...

hmmm... the best part of this is... when I got to your sig. And it should be 'oot', not 'ot'

!troy!
fucker Troy, I was there first...

Guitar your sig intruiges me, since its vehemently clear it took longer to write than to read, so i guess you have TOO much time.

goodbye

Oh and so I feel no wrath, this piece is old its been done before, waaaay many times.
Filth, pure filth... That's what you are.
stupid thread, i dont like it.

oh and for a second, i thought the thread title was "read the fags"
The trouble with nude dancing is that not everything stops moving when the music does.

Last.fm
So songs about emotions and how I feel is better than crap about a message board?
Quote by guitar?
So songs about emotions and how I feel is better than crap about a message board?

No.

Songs written effectively are better than pointless piles of regurgitated dog vomit -- no, make that people vomit. We lick it up when we're done, whereas this thread is still here.
This was rather boring and not very original. in my opinion, I'll return your crit when oyu put up a different piece.
Can you see in the dark? Can you see the look on your face?
Quote by SilenceEvolves
No.

Songs written effectively are better than pointless piles of regurgitated dog vomit -- no, make that people vomit. We lick it up when we're done, whereas this thread is still here.

Ouch. Yeah any way I will have a real piece up later today. But I do not lick my vomit, what the hell are you talking about?
it's the most nutrious meal one can eat. you really oughta try it. regurgitated peanut butter is the best
Can you see in the dark? Can you see the look on your face?
I can imagine all the mods, Alice, Troy and the rest just holding hands in a circle screaming this is falsettos(sp?).
/me stops dancing in the cricle and singing.

You, Glen, have a pretty homosexual imagination

!troy!

/me goes back to dancing in the circle and singing.