I am looking for a wraparound stoptail bridge. I want something with adjustable saddles. So can anyone give me any recommendations for bridges?
-Denny
PRS Singlecut Trem

Member #2 of the Coheed and Cambria fanclub, PM dementedpuppy to join.
I don't think those things go together. A wraparound bridge means you don't have any saddles to adjust.
Quote by Roc8995
I don't think those things go together. A wraparound bridge means you don't have any saddles to adjust.

the Bronze Series Warlock comes with a wraparound bridge with saddles. I still have mine from like the 8th grade! lol

Quote by OsirisProtocol
Ok so I found one. It's this Tone Pros model. How is this?

i think in that range...a bridge is a bridge ya know. unless its make of gold or something then theyre practically all going to sound the same.

one thing that really helps though...graphite saddles. stays in tune forever and reduces stringage breakage a TON.
Question. Is there a way to change the saddles in a bridge? I never actually heard of doing this.
-Denny
PRS Singlecut Trem

Quote by OsirisProtocol
Question. Is there a way to change the saddles in a bridge? I never actually heard of doing this.

yes. its easy. unscrew the screws and thats all.
Thanks I like the pigtail. The schaller looks a bit meh to me. Probably good quality just don't like it for looks.

Has anyone ever heard of this? Driskill
-Denny
PRS Singlecut Trem

Quote by OsirisProtocol
Has anyone ever heard of this? Driskill

never heard of them, but it looks good. as long as its a upgrade bridge with adjustible innotation, youll be fine.
I second the graphite saddles suggestion. I back them 100%. I used to break a string or two a week and since i got my graphtec saddles, i havent broken a single one. I've had them for close to 5 months now, by the way.
Feel free to call me Kyle.

Quote by ibz_bucket
Just so you know, I read everything you type in a Mike Rowe from Dirty Jobs voice.

Quote by tubetime86
I mean in Kyle's case, it is in the best interest of mankind that he impregnate anything that looks at him funny...
Cool then. This bridge is for a custom build so it's not really an upgrade but a starter I guess. Now I begin my search for graphite saddles lol.
-Denny
PRS Singlecut Trem

^^^They are called Graph Tech String Savers.
Feel free to call me Kyle.

Quote by ibz_bucket
Just so you know, I read everything you type in a Mike Rowe from Dirty Jobs voice.

Quote by tubetime86
I mean in Kyle's case, it is in the best interest of mankind that he impregnate anything that looks at him funny...