wel it would be full just no vox so you can foward through to all the solos cause i know it gets boring, but meh its not that good, had some mess ups especially in the main solo, some bending issues to and timing issues, and many other probably, well here it is

Crit for a Crit, thanks for the listen in advanced

http://jcpalacios.dmusic.com/
anybody wanna put anything here just let me know
Me likey. very good.Except the wah in some parts of the solo mainly the begining of the solo.
Quote by rabidguitarist
I even tried dressing up as a fly myself, and throwing myself out of the window in the hope that they will follow me. But to no avail.

Quote by daytripper75
we have a Llama forum, and still no drum forum.
great playing. are you using your ds-1? it sounds like not the ds-1. and when you use the wah, its like your not wahing...
CLICK ME

Quote by lrc95

hi, i was just wondering how to post a thread?

Quote by AS I LAY DYING!
and USD is equal to how much in US dollars?

Quote by Armchair Bronco
Everyone must own a DS-1 at some point in their playing career.

^^idiots

nope not using the ds-1 im just using the distortion on my amp and yeah gotta get the wah-ing technique down more, but thanks for the listens. anything of yours i can crit?
^^ my distortion is busted so i havent recorded some new songs for weeks. but you can stop by at my dmusic. just click my sig. thanks!
CLICK ME

Quote by lrc95

hi, i was just wondering how to post a thread?

Quote by AS I LAY DYING!
and USD is equal to how much in US dollars?

Quote by Armchair Bronco
Everyone must own a DS-1 at some point in their playing career.

^^idiots

i like the smells like teen spirit my bands doing it for our first show for the part were theres the bass solo and the two notes on the first frett what kind of effects are you using
hey thanks for the listens guys and the backing was found at guitarbt.com, you have to register first.