http://athenasghost.dmusic.com/

The song A Dark Sunset is what I want you to listen to, it has little fills inbetween chords later in the song, I know the sound is raw, but that's the way I like it, just crits and comments are what I want, I want to know what I could do to improve. I also use octives in this song.

Thanks

~AthenasGhost [NDE]
not really my cup of tea
Quote by AWA
Drink your own semen. It really helps.

Quote by dave_c2k2
I download my music and i traffic drugs

Quote by wannabe jesus
^ n00b, everyone knows the e is accented. Pokémon

Quote by pnblwzrd
Ummm.... Women can't invent....
listening......

I liked your tone, dark and simple.

well, it's a very simple chord progression, and it's rather catchy, but it's just a bit too repetitive for my tastes, especially since it's 5+ minutes.

The fills in between the chords later on are nicely done, but there just needs to be more substance to make this a full song. Perhaps add some vocals to fill the silence, this song seems designed for vocals.

Keep at it.

Check out mine if you get the chance.
https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=356617
Quote by GardenGnome26
listening......

I liked your tone, dark and simple.

well, it's a very simple chord progression, and it's rather catchy, but it's just a bit too repetitive for my tastes, especially since it's 5+ minutes.

The fills in between the chords later on are nicely done, but there just needs to be more substance to make this a full song. Perhaps add some vocals to fill the silence, this song seems designed for vocals.

Keep at it.

Check out mine if you get the chance.
https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=356617

Thanks, I know, all of my songs are very repetative and simple, it's not that I can't play better than that, it's just the style I have in mind when I write my songs, and I write all of them with lyrics in mind, just I can't write lyrics, I have tried, and I just can't do it, so me and my friends are going to get together sometime, and write some, also, i'm going to add a bass and drum track, because I can play those two also, once I get a mic for the drums.

Going to check your now, thanks for the crit.

~AthenasGhost [NDE]
I know what you mean about the lyrics, I write song with verses that are meant for lyrics, but I cant seem to write them. Frustrating ****, eh?

drums and bass would sound nice, looking forward to the finished version.
Last edited by GardenGnome26 at May 8, 2006,
Quote by GardenGnome26
I know what you mean about the lyrics, I write songs that are meant for lyrics, but I cant seem them. Frustrating ****, eh?

drums and bass would sound nice, looking forward to the finished version.

Thank you, although it might not be for a while, things are going at a snails pace around here, and I probably won't be getting a mic anytime soon, because I want to get a good one, but they cost quite a bit of money, but thanks for your help and stuff, ill update you once I get it.