Okay, I was thinking on buying the Jackson RR3 when it had the Detonators on it, but then I saw that the new version came out and was $700. I was pissed since I don't have that much money. After looking at a thread a few days ago, someone said something about zZounds so I went there to check out some stuff. I found the new RR3 and had the same price, except for the black with gold pinstripes. It is $530, $30 cheaper than the old one, but much better. How can this be? Is it the old one or is it just a price that they slapped on there? Since if it is the new one then that is one helluva deal!

Link to the guitar---->LINK!!
Guitars
Agile 3100 CSB
ESP MH400 w/ Trem-Setter
Epi G-310
Applause Acoustic

Amps
1968 Fender Vibrochamp - Great amp, only $100 fixxer-upper
Line 6 Spider II

REMEMBER, ALL TONE IS SUBJECTIVE!
It seems like a typo... or maybe because they have a surplus. Email them, they are usually quick to respond.
surplus, huh?
"More expected 09/01/2006.
Preorder today."

the black one even is $650, how do you reason that to be the same as the old price?
I'm not racist.

I hate everyone the same.

it looks like one of the new ones.

save the screen to your computer if you order, so that if they DO send you an old one, you have proof.

I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
I got mine for 640 euros. Bit of a rip off, got lots of cables, picks, and straps and other crap off of them though.
I got an email from them:

Hello Jack,

The sale price you see would be for the '06 version. Yes, the $529.95
price is the real price to put it short.

So I guess it is for the new one then. SWEET
Guitars
Agile 3100 CSB
ESP MH400 w/ Trem-Setter
Epi G-310
Applause Acoustic

Amps
1968 Fender Vibrochamp - Great amp, only $100 fixxer-upper
Line 6 Spider II

REMEMBER, ALL TONE IS SUBJECTIVE!
don't you realize it's out of stock and isn't due in for 4 months? they'll prolly change it when it's in.
I'm not racist.

I hate everyone the same.