Good luck finding stuff about them with a search on the net, I'm sure its possible but its hard. What do you want to know?
Quote by Mia (Pulp Fiction)
Why do we feel it's necessary to yak about bullsh*t in order to be comfortable?

That's when you know you found somebody special. When you can just shut the f*ck up for a minute, and comfortably share silence.

RateYourMusic
I just wanted some of their music.. i cant find where to buy any of it

and soulseek is being gay.
Go to ebay and search, otherwise try contacting Seth directly (cosmech2000[at]yahoo[dot]com) as he's the one that puts together the compilation CD.

That's when you know you found somebody special. When you can just shut the f*ck up for a minute, and comfortably share silence.

RateYourMusic
It's not Indian Summer. The band is called Carbon Leaf and they have an album called Indian Summer. Get it straight yo!
Proud Egnater Fanboy

Favorite Bands

Periphery / Between the Buried and Me /
Ten After Two / Circa Survive /
Upon a Burning Body / / Bury Tomorrow /
Animals As Leaders / God Is An Astronaut

Proud member of the Seven String Legion.
No, the band is called Indian Summer

RateYourMusic
Yeah, the only reason I know this band is because of fourfa.com....

But they're cool...

And, try requesting on some forums... like em.. weezer forums, FOT forums or saosin forums
Because light strikes a deal with each coming night.
do they sound anything like that band called "three cheers for sweet revenge"?

no, they are really good.
um, try interpunk.com
yah definetly look on the Saosin boards, you can request almost anything over there and get it; especially older(ha!) bands like that, and they will love that you want to listen to music that they think makes them cool.
Quote by morningdove2
yah definetly look on the Saosin boards, you can request almost anything over there and get it; especially older(ha!) bands like that, and they will love that you want to listen to music that they think makes them cool.
can someone post a link plzz
we need more bands like indian summer being talked about in this forum.
rites of nothing.