Hey all, I seem to remember a post from a while back that was asking about an epiphone strat knock-off. Well I owned one so I figured I'd post some pics of it on here for anybody that's interested in seeing what epiphone's strat knock-off actually looks like, yeh.

my gear:
Applause GTX model AR22TR (guitar)
GoldTone Elektrick EBT (elektrick banjo)
Rogue VB-100 Violin Bass
Crappy Fender "frontman" amp
Bubble-gum and assorted candy
The headstock isn't too nice.

But... how does it play compared to other Strats?
"Breathe, breathe in the air
Don't be afraid to care"

Fender Strat/Tokai LS80>few pedals>Orange Rocker 30
Yeah, it looks like an overweight Parker-style headstock combined with a 80's Kramer over the top design, rather odd..

Also, how is the hardware and the knobs an so forth? More importantly, how does it sound compared to a Squier(or similar strat copy)?
ESP H-300 (EMG81/85)
Ibanez RG570
Ashton VP30
Dunlop Crybaby
Boss CE-5
Boss DS-2
Behringer EQ-700
Member #12 of the "Use Your Fucking Dictionary Club." PM Dæmönika to join.
Mr T of the Avatar A-Team.
Worst headstock ever.
Tears in waves, minds on fire
Nights alone by your side
This was the first guitar I learned on. I'm not a fan of Squire guitars but I've played a few - this guitar though has always felt more stable than any Squire I've ever played. The head stock is super ugly.. kinda reminds me of a hockey stick
my gear:
Applause GTX model AR22TR (guitar)
GoldTone Elektrick EBT (elektrick banjo)
Rogue VB-100 Violin Bass
Crappy Fender "frontman" amp
Bubble-gum and assorted candy
I had an Epiphone Strat back in the late '80s and it played rather well. Of course those days are kind of a blur to me as it was late 80's through the early '90s that I made Ozzy look like a choir boy so I wouldn't exactly say I'd be the best judge.