Ive never replaced pickups before but i have got a vintage metal axxe wraith and i was thinking over investing in some new pickups. maybe sum dimebuckers but i dunno. the pickup setup on it now is two double humbuckers and a single coil in the middle.Any tips for a first time change in pickups?
Westfield strat (set on fire and thrown out a third story window taped up and still works)
A vintage metal axxe wraith
Trace elliot boxer 30 bass amp
marshall JH-1guitar pedal

Quote by nonickname
Does pantera still play? i heard they were looking for a guitarist
^seconded. also, where are you in the world (affects prices)?
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Im in the uk, im wanting a metal sound and i wud stretch my budget pretty much as far as i can save in the summer which gives me about £300 to play with
Westfield strat (set on fire and thrown out a third story window taped up and still works)

Quote by nonickname
what amp do you have?

seeing you're in the UK, though, I'd go with either a swineshead xbucker bridge, warthog neck, or bareknuckle warpig/miracle man set.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
im using a trace elliot boxer 30 bass amp with a marshall jackhammer plugged into it. imbuying an mg30dfx in a week or two second hand.hmmm can u give me sum links ??

Quote by nonickname
Quote by K33nbl4d3

Quote by K33nbl4d3

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
hmm i mite and mite not lol! cheers for the stuff!

Quote by nonickname
Quote by Stillnotfat
im using a trace elliot boxer 30 bass amp with a marshall jackhammer plugged into it. imbuying an mg30dfx in a week or two second hand.hmmm can u give me sum links ??
you will so regret getting the MG i promise, invest in a better amp its where about 75% of your tone an sound comes from
hmm i dunno im gettin the amp for 50 and it mite do me for a short while .i wud buy a roland cube but thers nowhere near where i cud get one

Quote by nonickname