The Damned

actually I'm quite interested in this, specially American bands as I know most of the 'big' UK ones. The Dead Boys?
Super Leeds and Classy Cas!
Dead Boys, The Avengers, CockSparrer, Weirdos, Dils, The Zeros, Slaughter and the Dogs, UK Subs, The Damned, The Adicts, Schoolgirl Bitch, The Drones, Wayne Country, The Pagans, Rezillos, Angelic Upstarts, X Ray Spex, Sham 69, The Wasps, The Killjoys, The Germs, The Vibrators, Generation X, FEAR, The Gears, The Rotters, Eddie and the Hot Rods, The Ruts, The Users, The Jam, The Boys, Menace, Panic, The Kids, Jack and the Rippers, X, Johnny Thunders and the Heartbrakers, Alice and the Bags, The Buzzcocks, The Adverts, The Lurkers, Cockney Rejects, Johnny Moped, The Saints, Rudi, The Nipple Erectors, Suburban Studs.......... im sure I forgot a bunch
.........................Chelsea, Radio Birdman, The Dickies, Rich Kids, Suicide, Richard Hell, The Screamers, The Dictators, The Cramps, Alley Cats, Spitfire Boys, Rubber City Rebels
Quote by skiracer271
The dictators started in 75. Id consider them more along the lines of pre punk.

so did the Dead Boys

and i think Ramones started either then or before I never really looked into that
The dictators were way ahead of their time. Listen to Ross Boss\\\' solo on \\\"The next big thing\\\".

The Ramones were \\\'74, but novelist Dick Porter states that the dictators were a Ramones influence.
Listen to prince, he seems to have it all.

And while we're on it, prince, do you have a link to a schoolgirl bitch site? I heard they kick arse.
Quote by B4Dkarma
When you look at a guy and immediately go, "wow, what a douchebag"

that is what girls find attractive.
If you can find them....early Police, Cure & Adam And the Ants songs are actually top-notch punk.

Songs to look for:

Police: Fallout, Nothing Achieving, Dead End Job, Landlord

Cure (aka Easy Cure): I Just Need Myself, I Want To Be Old, Another Girl Another Planet (cover of the Only Ones song)

Adam & The Ants: 9 to 5, Beat My Guest, Lou, Lady, It Doesn't Matter, Ligotage, Animals & Men, B-Side Baby
PRINCE, were 'the kids' actually a 77 band or do they just have the sound cause i bought their record a year or so ago and its awsome but i can never find info on them.
Quote by LoudnSnotty138
PRINCE, were 'the kids' actually a 77 band or do they just have the sound cause i bought their record a year or so ago and its awsome but i can never find info on them.

yea they were actually 77 but i think they were out of belgium

www.thekids.be
Quote by Prince
yea they were actually 77 but i think they were out of belgium

www.thekids.be

yeah i knew they were a belguim band. they are good.

Quote by johnnynemo
Speaking of Belgium.....check out the Onion Dolls.

Where you ask?

Here.

http://www.7inchpunk.com/?p=323

i didnt know anyone else around here knew about that site, its the best, so much good free music. i cant wait until they get 12inchpunk up and running.