Best Ear Plugs?
I've been using these cheap ones that totally muffle everything and they suck.
Any suggestions?
Haha.... I would give you the name of them if I could remember it... They say this ear plug will not muffle the sound whatsoever. It lowers the decibels of the sound!!!
etymotic ones are pretty good (20 something or other is the name).

they're £9 here in the UK, and are re-usable (up to a point).
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
^yep, that's the model name, lol- i forgot!
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Quote by Sir Edwin CBE
I use etymotic ( however you spell it ) the ER-20 models - they reduce by 20Db and still allow you to hear the music.

eddie, where you buy those?
Quote by K33nbl4d3

Quote by K33nbl4d3

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
^ no problem, nick!
Quote by K33nbl4d3

Quote by K33nbl4d3

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
I really like the muffs that go over your ears, I find they usually sound better than ear plugs and they're more comfortable, but I can't name a specific brand
You guys are such pussies

Or maybe I'm going deaf and don't want to admit it...good thread.
I'm not very active here on UG currently.
I'm a retired Supermod off to the greener pastures of the real world.
I just use the ear plugs you cna buy at hardware shops. They work well enough to block sound, but not kill it.
The earplugsonline site is the earplugs I've been looking at to replace mine - they're made of something like silicon and are sometimes uncomfortable if you're taking them out and putting them back in frequently ( that I'm having to do ).