Crafter electro acoustic
Squier Fat Telecaster Vintage Blonde

Amps:
Skytronic piece of crap
VOX AD50VT

Quote by Salted_Peanuts
My mom has gingers

Quote by SG thrasher
People have different opinions,delete this thread so i don't stumble upon it again. Thank you Please.

^^^^^^^^^^^^
I CONCUR...DELETE!!
Why "Emo"? What the hell are they? A crossbreed between manic depressives and the crow?!LOL!!

Some Beach, Some where!
Quote by Valasco
No one dies as a virgin. Life f***s us all
this is quite possibly the dumbest thread i have seen in a long time, i mean come one a guitar pick is a guitar pick, you just pick what weight you like and find a cool design and then buy about 50,000 of them.
I have several different picks and everyone borrows them from me at Music class (for some reason NO-ONE has their own).

Conclusion: everyone has their own personal pick preference. Experiment!
Quote by munit
this is quite possibly the dumbest thread i have seen in a long time, i mean come one a guitar pick is a guitar pick, you just pick what weight you like and find a cool design and then buy about 50,000 of them.

lol ur funny who needs design u ass wipe
My Gear

Guitars:
Ibanez S370 DX limited edition
Rockwood les paul copy
Crafter electro acoustic
Squier Fat Telecaster Vintage Blonde

Amps:
Skytronic piece of crap
VOX AD50VT

Quote by Salted_Peanuts
My mom has gingers

Quote by SG thrasher
And now in English please?

How about grammar comes and smacks you upside the head for starting a sentence with "And"?

We all can't be perfect, dude.

Threadstarter, delete this thread please.
Quote by xxgenocide98xx
How about grammar comes and smacks you upside the head for starting a sentence with "And"?

We all can't be perfect, dude.

Threadstarter, delete this thread please.

You can infact start a sentence with "And".

Also The threadstarter sent me a PM which said, and i Quote

"i don like u u no nothin u asswipe"

He needs a new insult and a dictionary,SRSLY.lolZ.
Quote by SG thrasher
You can infact start a sentence with "And".

Also The threadstarter sent me a PM which said, and i Quote

"i don like u u no nothin u asswipe"

He needs a new insult and a dictionary,SRSLY.lolZ.

You can; however, it doesn't mean its a great thing to do. Usually people get downgraded in class or looked upon as retards in internet fights when they start sentences with "and."

Technically his reply was acceptable, just in lame internet speak. There are no laws against using lame internet speak on the forums, or in life. If you have a problem reading it you should goto a site and figure it out. If you want to be an elitest maybe you oughta just log off UG and do something else, either way its non-productive.
Quote by xxgenocide98xx
You can; however, it doesn't mean its a great thing to do. Usually people get downgraded in class or looked upon as retards in internet fights when they start sentences with "and."

Technically his reply was acceptable, just in lame internet speak. There are no laws against using lame internet speak on the forums, or in life. If you have a problem reading it you should goto a site and figure it out. If you want to be an elitest maybe you oughta just log off UG and do something else, either way its non-productive.

Pwned...
i mostly use black Gibson extra heavy picks

***Does anyone know where I can buy Herdim picks?***
For acoustic and humbuckers Ive been using Dunlop ULTEX .73 and for my Strats and light work Dunlop Tortex .60s
Breakfast; the most importent drink of the day.