I just listened to Bach's Goldberg Variations on Piano and that spurred me to listen to some Classical work again.

Who else likes Classical Music and who are your favourite composers/compositions?
in the last couple of months i've become really interested in classical music. i have lots of favorite composers/pieces, almost too many for me to remember, but the ones that stick out are:

-Liszt: tell me of another composer for piano who wrote harder pieces, and i'll give you a dollar...even without technical considerations, Liszt's pieces are stunning)
-Chopin: maybe slightly less technical than Liszt, but more emotive...nocturnes are awesome
-Saint-Saens
-Mozart: Requiem...untouched by anyone
-Brahms: Hungarian Dances are great, sonatas as well
-Vivaldi: "Winter" in the Four Seasons rocks!
-Dvorak: one of my all time favorites...awesome use of harmony, Symphony No. 8 is a perfect example, as well as having a beautiful 3rd Mvt.; Symphony No. 9 "From the New World" is awesome as well, dig the use of African-American melodies
Quote by Iluvpowerchords
I like:

Phobos (he oozes cool)

Misfits and AC/DC Covers + original recordings (jazz/punk, hardcore, "shredish").
http://advancederror.dmusic.com
When I'm in the mood, yeah. But I couldn't tell you what I like and dislike. Pretty much every classical piece in 'The Pianist' is amazing.