This is a new song I made... the quality and mixing should be half decent... you tell me the rest. Remember to wait for the solo, and that it's supposed to have vocals on it. Let me know what you think

http://did.dmusic.com - "Crack!"
listening.....

that first riff coming in is damn catchy, somehow reminds me of Satch, but I think that's just me.

Tone, was decent, crunchy, nice.

Lead with the (flanger?), sounded great, it's a nice touch to add that affect.

That lick at 2:39, what effect are you using? cool stuff.

Solo.......wow, that was great, harmonies were dead on, and the overlapping leads sounded awesome. Tapping licks, or whatever they were, were perfect. This is very satch like.

This was great, I think it could stand alone as an instrumental.

check out mine, if you get the chance.
https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=356617
Quote by GardenGnome26
listening.....

that first riff coming in is damn catchy, somehow reminds me of Satch, but I think that's just me.

Tone, was decent, crunchy, nice.

Lead with the (flanger?), sounded great, it's a nice touch to add that affect.

That lick at 2:39, what effect are you using? cool stuff.

Solo.......wow, that was great, harmonies were dead on, and the overlapping leads sounded awesome. Tapping licks, or whatever they were, were perfect. This is very satch like.

This was great, I think it could stand alone as an instrumental.

check out mine, if you get the chance.
https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=356617

The lick at 2:39 is a phaser. Thanks for commenting mine, I'll be commenting yours as soon as possible.
Any other crits plz?
lovin the intro riff. catchy as hell, and the double octave is niiice. really fuzzed out tone, i don't kno if that was intentional or not, but either way it kicks some ass. oooh that harmony is sweet. I like the key change, it's subtle but a good addition. more harmony leads, hell yea. nice tapping section there, and then slowin it down for the second half of the solo, nice touch. hell yea, i'm diggin this. It's weird, I can't help but sing along to it (even though theren't words). good job, man, rockin tune, i love it.
bee yatch
**** so i just realized that i didn't actually d/l this song...that whole crit was for destination darkness...but i'm listening to crack now. Another good rockin riff, with some good harmony **** once again. good little phaser effect in there, not too strong on it, it's still has a good level of transparency to it. oooh solo, ooo some more good blance between speed and feel, and harmonized tapping. i love it. another good modulation in there as well. and even more harmonized tapping! awesome. cheers all around on this one as well.
bee yatch
I like it. I can't really say anything that hasn't already been said except that I like the drums on the flanger parts. I do think the solo tones need a little less something, but I don't know what. I really like flanger bits, almost more than the solo. The solo is quite well done though, and you didn't stick to one kind of harmony, which is nice. All in all, I think it's good, and it'll be even better with vocals.

Please crit mine if you don't mind: here