http://www.bolha.com/oglas1694821
this guy is selling it for under 100$ and he says its a fender, but i have never seen one of these before, btw he also said its like 30 yrs old.
Fender Highway1 USA Stratocaster
Fender FM65R 65w amplifier
Ibanez Tubescreamer 9 Overdrive pedal
Last edited by Croat at May 9, 2006,
it does say Fender on it (which doesn't mean that much), and it does look like the kind of trem they used to use on some fenders, (and I think they still use the same ones on mustangs, etc.). If it's under $100, I wouldn't really consider it a ripoff even if it wasn't a fender, assuming that it works. I think old ripoff guitars are cool. [then again, my main axe is a ripoff LP from the 70's, so maybe I'm biased).
1995 MIM Fender Strat
Breedlove AD25/SM Acoustic
Chandler Les Paul w/Duncan Alnico II-Pro & Pearly Gates
Little Big Muff Pi
Dunlop Crybaby
Vox AD50VT

Quote by CheeseMuffin909
Zakk Wylde.
He's like Elton John but with a guitar, more stylish clothes, and not gay.
i double that, old ripoff guitars are cool
so, any info?
its under $100, i say go for it
"No one ? and I repeat, no one ? has ever died for a flag. See, a flag ... is just a piece of cloth. They may have died for freedom, which is also the freedom to burn the f*ckin' flag, see. That's freedom." - Bill Hicks
Contact music ground in leeds, U.K, they'll be able to help. www.musicground.com .Email em with the pic. They might tell you to F**K off but I know they have a massive selection of guitars like that, and if anyone will know, they will.
well ill ask the seller for some close up pics
i quite liek thelook of that id personally gamble on it seeing as it is only 100 bucks, you probably be able to gte your cash back if its that bad
thats a fender performer unless im mistaken, or something very similar. there rare and rather awsome!! they stopped making them in the 80s due to low popularity, nobody wanted them as they were japnese made, prefering american strats and teles. id so go 4 it... i might myself... if it wasnt in sum crazy language
i looked up fender performer on google and im not sure this one is performer.
That looks like an old Mustang actually. Although the headstock looks a little different.
- FJ

Quote by Landover Baptist Church
If you find [balloons in his bedroom], it is a sign that Satan may have taken your child by the hand and skipped off together to see the movie, Up without your knowledge.

best thing you can do is contact fender.
i haven't seen a fender guitar like that before, but my knowledge of older fender models is really limited to the more popular models.
Quote by flyingjew34
That looks like an old Mustang actually. Although the headstock looks a little different.

It's not a mustang, already checked - the Mustang's right side wing isn't indented as much.

The classic Fender Mustang:
Schecter C-1 Classic (Antique Amber)
Ibanez JEM 7VWH
Crate Palamino Class A tube combo
Digitech RP80 Multieffects pedal
Ibanez TS9 DX Tube Screamer
It looks cool.

If it's $100, why not? .
Recognized by the Official EG/GG&A Who To Listen To List 2008
Quote by utsapp89
^I'd let a pro look at it. Once you get into the technicalities of screws...well, it's just a place you don't want to be, friend.