well i must say i dont normally like this sorta music, but its quite good
maybe its the quality, but I can't make out a single word of what is said. It starts off with a cool sound, but the "vocals" don't seem to match the guitar. I don't listen to a lot of this genre of music, so I may not know what the hell I am talking about but that is my honest opinion, figured that is what you were looking for? I do like the beat and the guitar though...
Its really good, but its intro sounds WAY too much like "Unholy Confessions" by Avenged Sevenfold. The solo at the end kicked ass, but it was hard to hear, so you should work on that. If you are going to do screamo like that than you need to get a better recording because (don't get me wrong, I love screamo) it just sounds like noise. Basically just technical issues. Overall the song was good, but the recording was not so good.
Last edited by armidylano44 at May 9, 2006,
Thanks for all the replies. The recording is in bad quality because we recorded with just a lap top. We are trying to save some money up to get a good quality recording done in a studio.
Rock on, love it, until the chorus cause the bad recording quality drowns out the voice and its jsut annoying, Buy u some studio time and rock it up.
Quote by unfathomable_bo
Well it isnt hard to bend a string that has the tension of a piece of well cooked spaghetti, especially when you have hands like goalkeeper gloves

My songs: (more to come) (C4C's)
Screams fell silent underneath the black sun
Not my type of music, but it sounded good, the vocals annoyed me thought, but maybe thats what you wanted...
Thin Lizzy
Quote by niall the nail
Not my type of music, but it sounded good, the vocals annoyed me thought, but maybe thats what you wanted...

Well ur defiantly not going to like it, U listen to green day (aggg)

Hes a damn good screamer (not the best). U have talent, but u defiantly need another singer, cause its horrible at the chorus.
Quote by unfathomable_bo
Well it isnt hard to bend a string that has the tension of a piece of well cooked spaghetti, especially when you have hands like goalkeeper gloves

My songs: (more to come) (C4C's)
Screams fell silent underneath the black sun
yes dude this is sweet i love the guitar and drums.... but chorus and middle of song is horrible cuz it goes out of time... and also the issue with your singer.......... mayb its the recording quality but this rules dude... mayb you should also get a singer that does some melodic singing too which will make it sweet....
Ok....you've got a very good screamer there, but he can't sing in the chorus, and the backing isn't always quite in time.....alot of the time the drums just seem like noise...I dunno if that's the recording or whatever....good solo, but sounds a bit bit weird as it seems to played over constant noise. I'm sure if the recording quality was better I'd be able to give a better judgement, but at the moment it's very hard to say much at all about it.....the main riff at the beginning is good...

If you could please crit mine it'd be very much appreciated...

https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=364275

Cheers....
don't ever post ANYTHING with horrible sound like this. No one can hear the song and therefore can't critique it properly. Save your allowance and get better recording equipment
we're trying to save up some money so we can go to a studio to record a song.