I'm not one of those people who get mad when my favorite bands do very commercial stuff for no reason at all.....

.....but seriously, why the Gilmore Girls?
Poor advice.
I'm watching it tonight just to see them.

Hopefully they'll play some awesome tunes for 30 minutes, then I can stop watching the show with its consistent lame jokes.
Quote by The Mofaster
now to wait for DorkusMalorkus to see what he has to say about this....

...I didn't tell you guys!? I've had my tivo set for a month! I don't really mind. Gilmore Girls? I think they were doing that show particularly because Coco (Kim/Thurston's daughter) liked it, or something.

Oh and it isn't the whole band. It is just the Gordon-Moore family. So just Kim Thurston and Coco.

Quote by Nefro
I'm watching it tonight just to see them.

Hopefully they'll play some awesome tunes for 30 minutes, then I can stop watching the show with its consistent lame jokes.

Did I forget to mention that new album is being streamed on their website?

I didn't listen to the leaks because that is pretty lame, but if they put it on their website, why the hell not?
What a waste...of time...

ZING!

Was that dubbed? It didn't look like Kim was singing what I was hearing.
Quote by stellar_legs
I'm not one of those people who get mad when my favorite bands do very commercial stuff for no reason at all.....

.....but seriously, why the Gilmore Girls?

Because Gilmore Girls is great? It would be worse if it was the OC.

Cool! I wonder when they'll show that here. What episode is it?
gilmore girls is way worse than the OC, that chicks "witty sayings" seemed so forced i thought her face was gonna twist off her head
Quote by lo fi nights
gilmore girls is way worse than the OC, that chicks "witty sayings" seemed so forced i thought her face was gonna twist off her head

Oh come on. OC is lame. I mean, is Ryan really supposed to look tough? He only has one facial expression. He always looks like a lost, sad puppy no matter if he's angry, happy or indifferent. And the music sucks compared to the music in Gilmore Girls. And I think Gilmore Girls is hilarious
OC has an amazing soundtrack, kinda. ;_;
the heart is a risky fuel to burn
Quote by Fat_Kid
yea dude gilmore girls is freaking gay

Coming from the man with the dancing penis for an avatar

did you know the major scale on a piano, starting at whatever note (lets say E). you just go straight up the white keys without hitting a black one. and you got the major scale.