Hey all, im really psyched. this guitar is absolutely amazing. check out the specs and how it looks here.

http://www.schecterguitars.com/spec.asp?id=25

anyway, my question is, anybody who has tried these before or owns one, how do they play. there is only one guitar store in 100 miles and it wont let me order in without buying it so i need as much of a description of it as possible. thanks in advance.
GEAR:
Peavey 6505
Schecter C-1 Hellraiser
Ibanez WD7 Wah
custom 5150 les paul

check out my first guitar build, the razorback!
Official Member of the I <3 Schecter's Club, PM Schecter-06 to join.
sure ive played a schecter c1 befor, it had seymour duncans instead of active emgs,
the guitar was amazing, i loved the way it played, and you cant go wrong with active emgs so im sure you will love it
Great guitar. Amazing for the price
Recognized by the Official EG/GG&A Who To Listen To List 2008
Quote by utsapp89
^I'd let a pro look at it. Once you get into the technicalities of screws...well, it's just a place you don't want to be, friend.
completely owns, you may or may not like the finished neck. and its not the skinniest neck.Just preferances, it ownz.
For these things give thanks at nightfall:The day gone, a guttered torch,A sword tested, the troth of a maid,Ice crossed, ale drunk.-The Hávamál
The emgs give you a lot of crunch, but the cleans aren't the best. They are godd, just nothing to rave about. The idea is that the active pups will give a little more volume. Since they are set up in the usa, i find that they have a little better factory settings. The only thing i find is that the action tends to be a little high, but nothing you can't adjust yourself. A lot more of the sound depends on the amp not the guitar though, so I'm assuming you want to know what action/neck/body/etc. is like. The neck is nice and thin(thats what i like anyway) thinner than most fenders and a little thicker than an ibanez. The sustain is pretty awesome too. Even if you get the one with the floyd rose tremolo. I recommend that one, but the one with the through body strings gets just a little more sustain. (Floyd roses are a little bit of a hassle, but totally worth it) The body wieght is average, and the fret access is pretty good too. Well, I think I coverded everything, yeah just pm me or something if you want more information.
ya i got a 5150 amp no cheap cop out here. i have an ibanez rg350dx and am pretty used to it. do you have the dimensions of the neck so as to compare it with my other guitars? thanks.
GEAR:
Peavey 6505
Schecter C-1 Hellraiser
Ibanez WD7 Wah
custom 5150 les paul

^ the neck is not going to be like your ibanez, thats for sure.
For these things give thanks at nightfall:The day gone, a guttered torch,A sword tested, the troth of a maid,Ice crossed, ale drunk.-The Hávamál
this one kid at my school was playing that guitar in the bandroom a few weeks ago. He let me give it a try. it was sweet.
Quote by MuffinMan
^ the neck is not going to be like your ibanez, thats for sure.

in what sense? that it's going to be thicker?
GEAR:
Peavey 6505
Schecter C-1 Hellraiser
Ibanez WD7 Wah
custom 5150 les paul