ESP
46 28%
B.C. RICH
12 7%
Other
38 23%
Voters: 165.
Page 1 of 2
Would you rather have a Jackson, Esp, Ibanez or B.C. rich guitar for looking/playing metal.
~gtrfrk

founder of the dunlop pick fan club

RIP Roger "Syd" Barrett

"Let the good times roll"
Last edited by gtrfrk123 at May 9, 2006,
ibanez. plus bc rich are only made to LOOK good. they dont last very long without tech probs
Whatever it is you do, DO NOT CLICK HERE! ! it will bring the end of the world upon us all!!!! I swear you click it, and you will end o.O
ESP for sure. BC Rich has the look though and Ibanez has good playability. Jacksons are just kickass but I would get an ESP (The only flying V model is Alexi Laihos signature for $4000 )
ESP. I dont like the way that Ibanezs play, and BC Richs are really.. uncomfortable. I've played one Jackson, played about as good as my LTD.
my shiz:
dean razorback explosion
agile septor 7 string
all monster/mogami cables

peavey JSX
peavey triple xxx cab

howabout some precision metal, ladies and gentlemen?
www.myspace.com/flawlessamongthefallen
ESP.

I'd never reccomend an Ibanez...

And I'd never support anyone who made guitars as ugly as BC Rich does.
ibanez. Jackson and esp are good too, but for the love of god dont get a b.c. rich.
Quote by Tiamat
dont buy an amp, amps are just stupid.

Quote by t2russo
oiled... i like the feel of oiled wood in my hands... wow, that was homosexual...
Jackson all the way! American Guitars and you just can't beat their stats
Let's put it this way...

Jackson - hot girl with a great personality
BC Rich - hot girl, but annoying and kinda dumb
ESP and Ibaned - above average girl with a nice personality
Dude Jackson im gettin the DK2M Dinky it's pretty sweet Seymour Duncans and i think a licensed Floyd Rose...nice
tough Q.
depends on the type of metal your talking..

iron maiden style metal = ibanez
deeper more heavy metal not relying on much soloing = ESP

Sunburst ESP Viper-400 with EMG combo
Ibanez Talman Elec-Acoustic
1973 Denver Acoustic
Traynor Custom Valve 20
Classic Cry-Baby
dean ibanez or jackson
Quote by Andjustice.....

i could see that being liek a sign at an entrace to a theme park ,"remember to always be safe dont litter and remember to have a nice day in my pants!"

Quote by Robbie n strat
"If you listen really carefully, you can hear carrots scream when you cut them."
idk why everyones bashing b.c. rich, theyre ridiculously playable and if u change the pickups they just own all things good in music, personally les pauls i feel are the perfect metal guitar
MYSELF INFLUECE I

soo much n00bage
Quote by xX Maverick Xx
sorry to bust everyones bubble but lamb of god arent "hardcore" theyre death metal, and therefore metal.
ibanez or jackson.
Quote by rabidguitarist
I even tried dressing up as a fly myself, and throwing myself out of the window in the hope that they will follow me. But to no avail.

Quote by daytripper75
we have a Llama forum, and still no drum forum.
Ibanez all the way, and to the person that said ESP only has AL Rhoads as the only V style they had the Mustaine V long before the Alexi Rhoads also they have Michael Amott's Ninja V.
All Hail! The Kala-Kala Chieftain!
i think the esp guy meant that all BC riches are ugly which they are, but esp makes some cool stuff that look like jacksons
ESP or Jackson for me. Own both, love both.

Ibanez almost always feel good in my hands. Most are kind of bland looking, IMO. Too many people have them. The RG/JEM/S are great for shredding. JS series plays like butter. SZ are kinda heavy, but good guitars.

I really don't get why people bash BC Rich so much. Ok, the Bronze series sucks ass, but NJ series and above are actually quite nice. I'd love to get my hands on an upper end Bich with a natural finish and a racing stripe. Yummy. The Beast is just plain ugly, though.
Founder of UGPSA: Ultimate-Guitar's Pot Smokers Association. PM me to join.
Quote by Slash_HuDsOn
ak guitarist doesn't dress in the morning. he kills throughout the day and attires himself appropriately

definately jackson im saving up for a jackson warrior wrmg, its the greatest guitar ive ever played...GREAT PLAYABILITY and looks
I've played some nice Deans, a few nice Ibanezes. I don't have access to anything but Jackson V's, and I hate V's!! ESP's are decent, but the others I liked better
Current Rig:
Gibson Firebird Studio
Limited Edition Schecter 35th Anniversary C-1
Schecter Jeff Loomis Signature 7 FR
Ashdown Fallen Angel
Custom 7 Firebird from Ignition Custom Guitars (check them out)
ESP Phoenix
^^Those do play nice. I would have thought them to be awkward, but they rest perfectly on my knee and balance really well. Only downfall are the Duncan Designed pickups. Thats an easy enough fix, though.
Quote by Slash_HuDsOn
ak guitarist doesn't dress in the morning. he kills throughout the day and attires himself appropriately

Quote by I Like RHCP
BC Richs are crap!

Refer to my previous post. Its obvious you don't know what you're talking about.
Quote by Slash_HuDsOn

ESP. I can't stand the look of the others. Especially the B.C. Rich guitars. I hate those tacky things.

With ESP you can get an LP-like shape, which I like.
My Gear:

Washburn WI14 Electric
Washburn D10s Acoustic
Marshall MG100HDFXR Special Edition
Marshall MG412AR Special Edition

Quote by Danno13
^Xenn is my favorite MG owner EVAR.

Quote by jj1565
^ Xenn fav MG user evar
Ibanez, no question.

WHY IS EVERYONE IN THE PIT A FUCKING METALCORE KID
Quote by hckfrk38
B.C. Rich handcrafted Custom models are very good htough.

Well yeah, usually any handcrafted custom models are 'very good'.
Page 1 of 2