I don't care if this isn't in the right place, but i want to get a pink floyd dvd, where pink floyd plays the wall live. I was looking at Roger Waters: The Wall, Live in Berlin, but i have no idea if that's just him, and some other band, or Pink Floyd, or what it is. Does anyone have this dvd and can tell me abou it? And if it's not Pink Floyd, can u give me the name of a dvd where pink floyd plays the wall??thanks
Quote by triple_X_maniac
AMERICA FTW!!!

lol jk we suck

<A HREF=

<A HREF=
The one you saw was Roger on his own and a bunch of guests at Berlin playing the wall
The one with Floyd Is called "Is there anybody out there?" although I only have the album and I'm not really sure if it's on dvd I never really checked
Quote by Zero-Hartman
Damn you, bodyheatseeker

Quote by Paramore.
bodyheatseeker, I will NEVER forgive you.

There are no professionally shot videos on sale from The Wall tour. There was (at least) one show recorded, and I have most of it (highly illegal of course). PM me about it if you want it.

The Wall Live in Berlin is Roger Waters with his solo entourage Snowy White et al.
Quote by self-made_page
There are no professionally shot videos on sale from The Wall tour. There was (at least) one show recorded, and I have most of it (highly illegal of course). PM me about it if you want it.
The only two that I know of are 2/28?/80 at Nassau and 8/9/80 at Earls Court. I've never seen the Nassau show, but word on the street is that the Earls Court show is much better. There are some pretty decent copies of the Earls Court show floating around, but both the audio and video need to be remastered (however, Waters said he was going to release the concert on DVD last year...the original master tapes definately exist and are definately better than the bootlegs circulating, yet we still have no news of an official release...).
How to achieve Frank Zappa's guitar tone:
Quote by Thefallofman
Step 1: Buy a Gibson SG
Step 2: Insert Green Ringer, EQ, 3 dead squirrels and a microwave into said SG
Step 3: Plug in and freak the **** out.