This is a Brazilian band that I belive isn't very known. I'd like to show you guys about this great band. It's progressive metal/shred pretty similar to DT although with less keyboard.."stuff" anyways, give it a listen:

http://www.myspace.com/angrabrazil
Quote by metalmonsterr
The first time i heard about Granny Sluts 16 on DVD i was like OMG AWESOME.I feel like they made it just for me, then after i saw it the black granny at the end just makes me feel really awkward and depressed
Last edited by JkHalen at May 9, 2006,
I've seen a video or two of them posted on this site, a duel between the guitar and bass. It was pretty well done from what I remember.
One of my more favoriter bands, I only have Temple of Shadows and a few other songs though. Actually I have the live dvd that came with ToS from the Rebirth tour too, they're awesome live.

This should probably go in the metal forum since they're power metal but I think it can slip in here too. For some reason not many people in the metal forum are into power metal :/
Dead soldier! Go now to Valhalla!
Quote by flamencogod
they are powermetal with some prog influences maybe...not really a DT vibe imho...

Exactly.

I'm not really a big fan of them, Kiko's tone is bleh imo.
He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt.
He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would fully suffice.

Remember: A prudent question is one half of wisdom.

Click.
Angra rule!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
true, they aren't very known.
If you wanna join the Angra group, the link's in my sig.

G
GUI
GUITA
GUITARH
GUITARHEAD
GUITARH
GUITA
GUI
G

Satch fans?

Joe Satriani ...(group) ...(join it)