ive got an overdrive pedal and a wah pedal, and with buying my wah pedal had everything i felt i needed (nice sized amp, nice bass, 2 basic pedals) anyway but ive got 90 bucks to blow and no rent to pay (16) what pedal would you guys get?
Heavy decibels are playin on my guitar; we got vibrations comin up from the floor
Depends on what you play/want. I've always wanted to mess around with a nice delay pedal.
eBay is your playground... they have some cool vintage stuff that this shop has bought.
Member of UG's Keyboardists club. PM 4string-tsurigi to join.

Jimbo Wallace of the Godlike, Archaic, But Sexy Instrument Players. PM me to join.
I bought a Zoom multi-effects pedal, and its just wonderful. It comes with an adapter and some recording software too :P
Proud Member Of The Bass Militia

PM Nutter_101 To Join
A cool delay would be worth it man.

Or you could save up for a Line 6 Bass Pod Live XT and just get everything in one. I just bought mine yesterday!!!!
Buy a compressor/limiter pedal.

BB
x
Gear Lists Are For Boys Who Masturbate Too Much.
i like chorus but its all up to you, you have to go and check them out and see what you like
I prefer to add chorus to my bass during mixing, i find it gives me a much better sound..

BBB
x
Gear Lists Are For Boys Who Masturbate Too Much.
Quote by Cedence
Depends on what you play/want. I've always wanted to mess around with a nice delay pedal.

Picked bass+delay=Awesomeness. Nice, ambient, dreamy, psycadelic, whatever, its amazing.
Quote by MastaBassist10
Picked bass+delay=Awesomeness. Nice, ambient, dreamy, psycadelic, whatever, its amazing.

Exactly what I was thinking.
Quote by smb
How about chorus? Sounds good with bass.

Yeah I'd go with that. I got a BOSS chorus and it's fun to just improvise with.
Take a look to the sky just before you die...it's the last time you will...
Oh my God! I just realised I have a Jim Dunlop Cry Baby in my cupboard! My mate sold it to me for £30 (about $55). I'm going to play with that now. And edit my sig!
Take a look to the sky just before you die...it's the last time you will...
i'd get a compression pedal like the other guy said. it'll really help make that really clone tone.

ive never tried a chorus pedal, but everywhere sells them -.-

its the only bass pedal they'd sell =S
Quote by Cedence
Exactly what I was thinking.

I'll bet if you add in a light touch of chorus, it would sound even better. THREADSTARTER (LOOK HERE!): Get the Line 6 Echo Park, it has a nice chorus on te digital mode, sounds great and is very versitile.