What guitars do these guys use?? these guys are too damn good
It's not necessarily the dog in the fight, it's the FIGHT in the DOG
Schecters. Synester plays a Hellraiser Avenger, Hellraiser C-1 FR, and a C-1 FR. Zacky plays a S-1 and a S-1 Elite.
-Denny
PRS Singlecut Trem

Member #2 of the Coheed and Cambria fanclub, PM dementedpuppy to join.
Synyster:
Custom Schecter C-1 FR
Custom Schecter Avenger

Zacky:
Schecter Scorpion series, including a custom built Scorpion that's white with a blood splatter finish.
2005 Epiphone Les Paul Custom
Marshall JCM900 MKIII Master Volume head
Carvin G412T cabinet
Line 6 DL-4
Boss BF-3
Boss CS-3
Boss NS-2
Boss OD-20
Boss PH-2
Ibanez TS-7 (being modded soon!)
I recently stared hating the scorpion series. They just frustrate me when I look at em and feel wierd as hell but that's just me. I do however commend Schecter on their C series.
-Denny
PRS Singlecut Trem

Member #2 of the Coheed and Cambria fanclub, PM dementedpuppy to join.
Do you think an Ibanez SZ720FM or PRS SE's would match their sound regardless of amp?
doubt it, i think both of those guitars have maple tops and mahogany bodies and the guitars they use dont use those things together so i doubt it......maybe with new pickups it could but you need dimarzio x2n's or invaders but then again, those uberschalls are pretty unique amps
Quote by R_H_C_P
^Oh my God! You're the first person to actually notice that link! A pringle to you my friend!

My Surf-o-Strat Project
Quote by Rollingstone24
Do you think an Ibanez SZ720FM or PRS SE's would match their sound regardless of amp?

No way, so you might as well throw your PRS in the trash, and gimmie your adress and location of your garbage can
█████████████████
█████████████████
███████████████
██████████████
███████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
Guys the S-1 elite is 599.99, wow that's cheap...is it really worth it? Don't worry i'm not one of those guys that goes by what everyone says..I just need some opinions so that when i go on sat to the guitar shops ill have an idea of what i want
the use bogner uberschalls yes and matching cabs both of them and they use pedals dont forget matching their sound (especially syns) is very difficult if u got the money go ahead start wiht the bogner though ahhaa
VOX AD50 VT+crappy "Fender" from COSTCO!=ok tone!
I need a new guitar