What is a good wah song by jimi hendrix I got tons of his stuff and I forgat what A good one is.
Founder of UG's Club

Quote by Kadaj
Yes, that's why it has big fangs, for tickling you with.

Quote by JC13
The banker has proposed an offer of FOUR BJ's...lucky911charms, Deal, or No deal?
Yah I know whats A good wah solo I guess is what I mean
Founder of UG's Club

Quote by Kadaj

Quote by JC13
The banker has proposed an offer of FOUR BJ's...lucky911charms, Deal, or No deal?
Voodoo Chile is good, or Voodoo Child, practically the same song though, another is the All Along the Watchtower solo/s.
^ voodoo chile is my absolute fav song of all time.

i dunno, "All along the watchtower", "Purple Haze", pretty much everything is good
Changes has some sweet wah licks in it.
My Gear:
American Deluxe HSS Strat
Crate GT212
Vintage '66 Fender Champ Amp
Dunlop Crybaby 535Q
Jekyll & Hyde Ultimate Overdrive
Vintage '74 MXR Script Phase 90
Vintage '77 MXR Flanger
Orange Squeezer (clone)
Guys I have A normal dunlop crybaby like it had no fasel no knobs or any thing But I can't get that screech noise how could I get it and. How do they do that thing were I think they hit three notes with wah and then they change it and go down with it I gues I am not a good wah user.Does it have to do with the speed I go up and down with my foot
Founder of UG's Club

Quote by Kadaj

Quote by JC13
Ok what about along the wacth tower and white room by E.C.
Founder of UG's Club

Quote by Kadaj

Quote by JC13
Quote by lucky911charms
Guys I have A normal dunlop crybaby like it had no fasel no knobs or any thing But I can't get that screech noise how could I get it and. How do they do that thing were I think they hit three notes with wah and then they change it and go down with it I gues I am not a good wah user.Does it have to do with the speed I go up and down with my foot

Yeah, keep experimenting with the ups and downs and going throught it, but ive never used a crybaby before, i like vox.
Yah now thats funny I think Jimi used one wait yes He did
So do I rock my foot at the beat of the music or what And again what about white room
Founder of UG's Club

Quote by Kadaj

Quote by JC13
What does jimi use in the beginning of voodoo child slight return
Founder of UG's Club

Quote by Kadaj

Quote by JC13
you could probably add wah to any of his solos and it would sound awesome, i've seen him do it in all of them, well not all but you know what i mean.
Quote by darkstar2466
Who is responsible for bring back a thread from Two Thousand motherfucking Six?

*holds a paddle in hand, ready for whacking*
Wilber you so stole that hamster thing from Monty Python and the holy grail
Founder of UG's Club

Quote by Kadaj

Quote by JC13
All Along the watchtower incorperates wah and echo. but you should probly look at: Izabella

Let the Good Times Roll

Songs off of the War Heroes album, I can't recall what they're called all i know is that izabella is on it and highway chile

These are all I can think of for his recorded stuff. But every song that he did live basiclly has wah in it for a solo and such.
How many of you people know you're alive?