yeah that would be mexi, fender doesnt do korea, an it actually might be american cuz i dont think theyd trust mexicans with that :P anyways yeah id say thats well worth $500 if not a deal for that much, just depends on your style i guess
Quote by edawg
id do it no question...if you think a floyd rose is cool.
alot cooler than being way out of tune everytime you use it. The extra 10 minutes for string change is worth it to me.
Quote by ArcticXem
The guitar clearly says made in mexico :P
thanks I see that now, so is a FR2 worth $130 over the $369 Fat Strat? I guess so with labor.

If you can get over the crazy ass headstock, it's actually a pretty good deal.
Recognized by the Official EG/GG&A Who To Listen To List 2008
Quote by utsapp89
^I'd let a pro look at it. Once you get into the technicalities of screws...well, it's just a place you don't want to be, friend.
Quote by FacingUsAll

If you can get over the crazy ass headstock, it's actually a pretty good deal.

i really can't, a bad head just ruins the whole thing for me...
For these things give thanks at nightfall:The day gone, a guttered torch,A sword tested, the troth of a maid,Ice crossed, ale drunk.-The Hávamál
Glad you found the guitar Custom. This was the Fat Strat i was talking about awhile ago in the EPII thread. Incredibly nice guitar with a nicer trem then others in teh price range. One for my choices for next guitar. I love strats
I traded in my Real Books for Robbins and Cotran Pathology Textbooks
I think you'd get your money's worth. How do you post new threads on here. I have no idea how to.
That's definitely a MIM. And Fender DOES make guitars in Korea. The MIK series are the ones with SD pickups and birds eye maple necks. However, those MIKs look and feel so sketchy that I wouldn't trust them. Although the tremolos on them look quite nice.

Btw, is the Floyd Rose 2 a good tremolo?

American Stratocaster + Blues Junior

Last edited by Armored Artist at May 10, 2006,