Anyone know where I can get the title track 'Frances the Mute' from?
LOOK AT HOW RIDICULOUS AND UNBELIEVABLY ANNOYING LARGE SIGNATURES ARE. DON'T BE A JERK - MAKE YOUR SIGNATURE SHORT
- the_dasonator
That's a good question. Allow me to deploy my team of trained chimpansees to research it for you because i sure as hell can't think of it. I expect the results in a year or two.
You do that.
LOOK AT HOW RIDICULOUS AND UNBELIEVABLY ANNOYING LARGE SIGNATURES ARE. DON'T BE A JERK - MAKE YOUR SIGNATURE SHORT
- the_dasonator
I'm on it.

Meanwhile, i can give you the best i can come up with. Which is:

Frances The Mute is the name of an album, which has no tracks on it with that title so i have no idea what you're talking about. But even if i did, the answer would be a) the record store, or b) your p2p download thingy of choice
Hey, I think I just found it on bittorrent. It is off the missing chromosome cd. If you know how to use bittorrent and what not here is the link <url>http://www.mininova.org/tor/115603</url>.
If not, give me some time while this downloads and then we can figure a way out to send it to you.
TedZeppelin, thanks. I think that is what I am looking for.
The track was supposed to be on the original album, but apparently that would have pushed the length to 90 something minutes, which would have been impossible.
Thanks guys.
- the_dasonator
I don't know, I don't know what would be much faster than torrent. Mine was pretty slow to start but I ended up with 100 K/s speeds which isn't too bad. I will switch my upload speed up a bit and hopefully that will help, because I think you are the only leech left on this.