Hey guys, i've finally narrowed down my choices and will go check out these guitars/amps this sat..

1. Schecter S-1 Elite
2. Ibanez Sz720Fm
3. PRS SE Custom
4. Any more you guys want to suggest?

Tuning I use most of the time: Drop D, but i'm also okay with standard
Bands I love to play: Avenged sevenfold, Breaking benjamin, Metallica, AC/DC, Green Day, Trapt, Chevelle, Megadeath, Black Sabbath

------------------------------
Amps:
1. The traynor blue
2. G-dec by fender of course
It's not necessarily the dog in the fight, it's the FIGHT in the DOG
I've got the Schecter C-1+, and while it's definitely no S-1 Elite or PRS, I'd recommend the brand. Can't go wrong with PRS... personally I freaking hate Ibanez electrics.

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa
I only play bots. Bots never abandon me. (´・ω・`)

schecter over the ibanez, unless you get the sa model. Thin mahogany body, hss, floating trem.

Cheers

edit: definetly go wit hthe traynor, fender amps below 800 are usually not that good (speaking from experience here)
Quote by drevil814
Be a man and tell her off. If that doesn't work, a roundhouse kick to the face will.

Quote by flesh fries
im not racist....ive got a color tv
Look...

1. Ibanez- I've heard so many good reviews on it, and ibanez was my first guitar and it never let me down. THe only negative thing is: The Drawings on the fretboard, like on the 12th fret, it might confuse me as im doing solos.

2. PRS SE's- I've heard some good reviews on it, My favorite band plays PRS, the only downside: People keep telling SE's are crap and arent worth it, and the fat neck..oh yeah i gotta check that out cause what if this fat neck doesnt let my hand wrap around it!

3. Schecters- I've heard so many good things about it, A7X uses them, My friend has one and its beautiful.. the only downside: is nothing really, just that ill still have the PRS and ibanez in mind until i try it out

You guys know anywhere where i can geta good deal on a traynor?...which one is the best one, the traynor blue?
It's not necessarily the dog in the fight, it's the FIGHT in the DOG
Go with the Schecter. Great guitars. You can never go wrong with them.
2005 Epiphone Les Paul Custom
Marshall JCM900 MKIII Master Volume head
Carvin G412T cabinet
Line 6 DL-4
Boss BF-3
Boss CS-3
Boss NS-2
Boss OD-20
Boss PH-2
Ibanez TS-7 (being modded soon!)