Hey, I have an Oscar Schmidt(by Washburn) hollow-body guitar, basically a 335 copy. I also have a Behringer Vintage AC112 amp. I have run off of the warranty and am wanting to change some things in the amp now, it's a bit noisy and I like the sound I have but would love to optimize it, and I want the full 60 watts out of it. My brother has a Fender 40 watt that blows this thing away. I would like to know if anyone has modified these amps before, or if you would have any suggestions on how to make my amp shine and be as good as it can be.

Any help is appreciated, thanks.
GEAR:
67' Gibson ES-335(Cherry)
Oscar Schmidt Delta King
Fender Hot Rod Deluxe
PEDALBOARD:
TC Electronic Polytune
Fulltone GT-500
Vox Wah
Ernie Ball volume
Sparkle Drive (clean boost)
Boss DD-20
Not worth modding. Sorry man.
I'm not very active here on UG currently.
I'm a retired Supermod off to the greener pastures of the real world.
It's actually a really nice amp as far as when I first got it, and the speaker is a 12" celestian in good condition. I don't have the money to buy a new one and I know enough electronically to fix it, I just want some suggestions on what to do.
GEAR:
Oscar Schmidt Delta King
Fender Hot Rod Deluxe
PEDALBOARD:
TC Electronic Polytune
Fulltone GT-500
Vox Wah
Ernie Ball volume
Boss DD-20
^You mean a Chinese speaker with a name brand so n00bophiles will buy it? Come on man, don't fall for that one.
I'm not very active here on UG currently.
I'm a retired Supermod off to the greener pastures of the real world.
No, I don't normally go for celestien speakers, I like Eminence better, but this one is actually pretty good. and the amp is ok. I just want to see what I can do to improve upon it.
GEAR:
Oscar Schmidt Delta King
Fender Hot Rod Deluxe
PEDALBOARD:
TC Electronic Polytune
Fulltone GT-500
Vox Wah
Ernie Ball volume
Boss DD-20