A while ago Epiphone was selling one of there Limited LP Customs of-the-month. It was the all black one with EMG's. "Midnight Edition" I believe it was. I wasn't ready to buy a new guitar when they were out but now I'm regretting it and you can't find them anywhere. Just wondering how they play and stuff. If anyone has one let me know how they are. And possibly if anyone knows where to get one I'd appreciate the hook-up. THANKS
Dude, I had the exact same thing. I found it like back in february or something, and now I'm ready to get a new one.
It sucks! I want one soooo bad. I was surprised to see the 81's on there. That thing is sick. I bid on one on ebay about a week ago but some guy stole it at the last minute...
I've seen those UK sites and thought about buying one, but they were only $600 bucks in the U.S. So I don't really feel like paying $800 to have one shipped overseas...
haha i got 1 there so sick probly one of the nicest guitars i have ever played i was getting gibson standard but i thort this sounded nicer and it was cheaper so i got it
Did you just resurrect a two year old thread just to laugh and boast?

By god I think you did.
Yes, I know everything. No, I can't play worth a damn.
A child is trafficked and sold for sex slavery every 30 seconds. Support Love146.
Quote by s a n t a
haha i got 1 there so sick probly one of the nicest guitars i have ever played i was getting gibson standard but i thort this sounded nicer and it was cheaper so i got it

lol you fail so bad
you just want to boast.
good for you
'And after a while, you can work on points for style.
Like the club tie, and the firm handshake,
A certain look in the eye and an easy smile.'

'You have to be trusted by the people that you lie to,
So that when they turn their backs on you,
You'll get the chance to put the knife in.'
im just saying its a mad guitar i picked mine up on ebay pretty cheap there not that hard to find like all my local guitar shops still have them because they made a second batch of them so just look around