Put a sticker over it. Get something cool or topical. Make a statement.

Incidentally, has the tone or sound changed as a result of the 'chip'?
It would effect the resonance a little, similar to having a pick-gaurd compared to not having a pic-guard.

With the chip, the sound may escape a little, and with something over the top of it, the sound may be dampened, similar to putting a mute on a trumpet, though to a MUCH lesser degree.
Only subtle ears will pick up the diffence. I wouldn't worry about it too much for now...... depending on what sort of guitar it is, and how technical/skillful your playing is.

Lub Ditda
Quote by Truth Assassin
This is what's wrong with our society today, people can't enjoy a good waste of time when they're given it.
hahahaha ok im not sure if i am understanding what you are suggesting... a mini wood sculpture? i am envisioning an acoustic guitar with like the statue of david sticking off the top of it...

could you maybe post a picture of the dent so we can see exactly what we are dealing with?
hahahahah!!
Gear:
-Fender Mexican Telecaster
-Vox VR15 amp
-Yamaha FG-700S acoustic
-No name classical guitar with a stinky greasy fretboard
Quote by jimtaka
hahahaha ok im not sure if i am understanding what you are suggesting... a mini wood sculpture? i am envisioning an acoustic guitar with like the statue of david sticking off the top of it...

could you maybe post a picture of the dent so we can see exactly what we are dealing with?

i was thinking of the exact same thing and how absolutely ridiculous it would look. except i was thinking of a mickey mouse instead of david. i could see willy nelson patching up a hole with a mickey mouse....