I just got a second hand Randall RG100SC 2-12" Combo. It's got two gain types, stereo chorus, and reverb. I only got to play around on it for about 30 min., so I really don't know what to make of it yet. I'm only borrowing it from the guy now so i can play it to see if I really want to buy it. If anyone owns or has owned this amp, give me some input on it. Is it good, is it bad, ups downs, that sort of thing. He only wants $200!!!! for it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Chuck Norris doesn't read, he stares books down until they give him the information he wants.

My Gear:
Washburn WR120
Randall RG100SC
Behringer XV-amp
Silvertone bass
Go for it. It's a good amp (for Metal), and it's got enough headroom that you can turn it up without it turning to crap.

And $200... niiiice.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't Dime record Cowboys From Hell on one of those?
Oh, yeah, I play metal/hard rock/hardcore/and some emocore. I think Dime did use a Randall to record cowboys from hell.
Chuck Norris doesn't read, he stares books down until they give him the information he wants.

My Gear:
Washburn WR120
Randall RG100SC
Behringer XV-amp
Silvertone bass
Yeah Dime used Randall.
CLICK ME!

Gibson Les Paul Classic '05
JEH Custom Superstrat '07
Rickenbacker 480 '73
Marshall 6100LM head '95
Engl E412SS 4*12" cab '02
Line6 DL-4 '07
Ibanez TS9 '08
Dunlop Crybaby from hell '07
Boss CE-2 '79
Quote by lil-matee
what is a solo?
I own a Randall (an RH200SC), not yours exactly... and I've noticed one thing: you can't top Randall. The sound and everything is just glorious. Such orgasmic distortion, wonderful cleans, excellent chorus, and insane ripping power.

If you fall in love with Randall you are hooked, that's all I can say.