Are these worth buying...I have played one and besides the fact it was REALLY heavy it had an amazing sound...anything else I should know
Rotor EX (bolt-on neck) is kinda shìtty and overpriced for what you're getting. The neck thru Rotor EXP is a great guitar.
Guitars: Custom Lado Earth 2000-3, Custom ESP Explorer, BC Rich KKV, Gibson LP Studio, Greco SG, El Degas Stratocaster, Agile AL-3000, LTD EX-351

Rig:Marshall JVM410H + Marshall 1960A, Boss Noise Suppressor
Hell yea bro, the Rotors are hella nice. I got one myself, but if you get the models that come with the Floyd, you might want to swap it out for an Original Floyd. The stock was in OK, stays intune for about 3days with massive divebombing, but then goes outta tune. Definitely a good guitar. Peavey guitars are so underrated. Have fun!
Quote by Dudemandude
but if you get the models that come with the Floyd, you might want to swap it out for an Original Floyd. The stock was in OK, stays intune for about 3days with massive divebombing, but then goes outta tune.

I'm not getting the Floyd Version, I'm getting the one with the SG bridge...

If anyone is wondering...my Tanglewood got nicked...
Man, that's like choosing between leprosy and cancer.

Your call dude...
Guitars: Custom Lado Earth 2000-3, Custom ESP Explorer, BC Rich KKV, Gibson LP Studio, Greco SG, El Degas Stratocaster, Agile AL-3000, LTD EX-351

Rig:Marshall JVM410H + Marshall 1960A, Boss Noise Suppressor
Quote by Crunchmeister
Man, that's like choosing between leprosy and cancer.

Your call dude...

OMG...AAAGGGGGHHHHHH HEEELELLLLLLPPPPPpP...I CAN'T CHOOSE
Completely different styles. I'm not all that down with the odd cutouts on the Peavey. While I like the SG body style, for the same $400usd there has to be better options than either one.

From where are you shopping?
It's a fine line between clever and stupid.
Check out some Washburns. You can easily get a WI-64 for $400, and you'll have a great guitar with a mahogany body and mahogany set neck.
My Gear:

Washburn WI14 Electric
Washburn D10s Acoustic
Marshall MG100HDFXR Special Edition
Marshall MG412AR Special Edition

Quote by Danno13
^Xenn is my favorite MG owner EVAR.

Quote by jj1565
^ Xenn fav MG user evar
From the website of your local music store it seems like they carry a lot of guitars. Go in and try out a bunch, Sit down and test out anything that catches your eye.

Just because I don't have $3000 to spend doesn't mean I haven't sat down with a nice Gibson LP.
My Gear:

Washburn WI14 Electric
Washburn D10s Acoustic
Marshall MG100HDFXR Special Edition
Marshall MG412AR Special Edition

Quote by Danno13
^Xenn is my favorite MG owner EVAR.

Quote by jj1565
^ Xenn fav MG user evar
Is that other one a Peavey,

My sister said that I would regret getting that shape of the Peavey...

Do you regret getting it ?
Last edited by nospacesallowed at May 11, 2006,