http://n0e.dmusic.com/

Tell me what you think bout my "The Trooper" cover... right now its the complete song, but I haven't learned the solo so I just put a crappy improv in there.

EDIT: Ok, well I updated the solo so it's a little better... stole some riffs from the actual thing.
Schecter C-1 Hellraiser (Black Cherry)
Peavey 6505 Plus Head: 120W all-tube goodness
Peavey 6505 4x12 Slant Cab
Tacoma Somethin-or-other Acoustic (i bought it used)
Last edited by n0e at May 10, 2006,
As i listen, Just out the right speaker, it cuts out the backing guitar bits.

Intro - well played no problems
Verses Good, a couple of glitches on the galoping bit, but overall good,
Solo, tapping beginning sounded good, but the adlib seemed to lose its way after.

A good effort, keep up the good work,
Well the way i mixed it, i double tracked everything and hard panned it left and right... then the harmony guitar is sorta half-panned to one side so that's prolly y u couldnt hear it.
Pretty Good! Million Times better than i can do and u got the tone spot on, really nice!
Watch out for FLOODS exploding onto the UK Deathcore scene this summer.
ty, ok i got a new solo up... i haven't really sat down and learned it yet but this one is working off of little riffs from the original
That sounds great, keep up the good work!
My Kit:

Encore Precision Bass
Cort Artisan A4 Bass

Kustom KBA10
Laney RB5 Richter Bass Amp Combo

Zoom B2 Bass Pedal
20ft Lead x 2
Wireless Headphones

Quote by Noremorse96
i almost got my neighbour put in jail when i told them i petted his cack (penis slang)
well, you can do the gallops a ton better than me...as said before, the tone is realy good...the solo sounds like it could do with a bit of work...its good, but it could sound better, something in the beginning didnt sound right...
what about the beginning didnt sound right?

the only problem i thought i had with the intro is that i have a habit of ending my trill on the 8 instead of the 7, is that what sounds wrng to u?
i dont know, that might have been it, ill have to listen to it again...

ok, i just listened to it, i think its the bends, that sound a little off, again, better than i can do, but i think that the pitch is just off by a bit and it sounds funny, imo...any way, sounds good.
Last edited by Wolfdarrigan at May 18, 2006,
ooo i listened to this before, very clean job, i love this song, this is probably the best cover I've heard of it on UG ever, nice job man, your tone gets a bit muddy during the gallop rhytm
play harder...the notes are there but it's very blah.
I'm not racist.

I hate everyone the same.