i dont
Quote by werty22
They're not talking about hardcore punk, they're talking about "hardcore." It has little in common with its roots in the '80s.

Quote by recklessnick
when i ask questions. people reply with a stupid green smiley face sign

Heres lookin to you
yeah their local here, im not into them but they attract alot of metal fans around here...kinda random seeing them mentioned though
Originally posted by thestrumbum
the scream is so powerfull. my balls started two steppin.
ive seen them alot cause like Macbeth said theyre local in the Dallas/Fort Worth area and the other surrounding towns and I am less impressed with them everytime I see them. They played a show last Saturday called "Metalfest" which if you went Im sure youll agree that only 3 out of 50 something bands were metal and Jacknife in particular was disappointing
Member #2 of the "Eggnog > Humanity" club
^^Pm Scourge441 to join

PM MackDaddy or RhinosaurBones to join the Mortal Kombat Klub. That's right, Klub with a K.

Quote by happytimeharry
wow, is that backgammon? Now that's what I call fore play...
^ i was supposed to go to that, and it was called "ridglea metal and hardcore fest", anyway yeah i didnt end up going, i wasnt to dissappointed cuz i was only a fan of a few of the bands...did you like (in theory)?
Originally posted by thestrumbum
the scream is so powerfull. my balls started two steppin.
Well you see I live in W'Ford which is where in theory is based and while I do respect them for keeping at it, Im really not impressed with their new more radio-friendly stuff(Schlutzz etc.) However, Blending Realistic With Fantastic is still one kickass song but Ace shouldve stayed with Valeyra. Just my opinion. You like in theory?
Member #2 of the "Eggnog > Humanity" club
^^Pm Scourge441 to join

PM MackDaddy or RhinosaurBones to join the Mortal Kombat Klub. That's right, Klub with a K.

Quote by happytimeharry
wow, is that backgammon? Now that's what I call fore play...