Ok on my acoustic i kind of want the stap to be set up kind of like the ovation guitar are or like the taylors. But i think it would be better to but the little bold thing behined the guitar somewhere. I have seen this on some peoples guitar, but i dont know what to use...StrapLOK? maybe. can someone give me a link and some explanation so i dont f*ck up my guitar?