Spike Cassidy, Founder, Long Time Guitarist of D.R.I. was diagnosed with Cancer, and underwent surgery recently to remove it. He will be starting months of radiation and chemo-therapy soon.

You can help out Spike and his family with your donations to:

Spike Cassidy Cancer Relief

All tours and shows have been canceled. Merchandise orders will all be shipped later then the normal 2-4 weeks. If your waiting on an order that?s already late, be patient, it?s on the way. All orders will be shipped as soon as possible.

http://dirtyrottenimbeciles.com/news.htm
damn they were coming to florida:-(.......that sucks
"Where the Beatles wanted to hold your hand, the Stones wanted to fuck your sister or daughter"

My profile
Quote by waterproofpie
I hope he gets better.
Cancer is such a terrible way to go if not cured.

It's been removed, but he still has to do therapy to make sure.
Thats good to hear.
2 months ago one of my best friends died of leukemia. We expected him to go at anytime within the past year so it wasn't that big of a shock, but its painful to watch your friend go from 110 pounds to 65 until his body just gives up.

p.s. Everyone here should participate in Relay for Life.
Quote by waterproofpie

2 months ago one of my best friends died of leukemia. We expected him to go at anytime within the past year so it wasn't that big of a shock, but its painful to watch your friend go from 110 pounds to 65 until his body just gives up.

Wow, that sucks. I'm sorry about that.
Quote by waterproofpie
Thats good to hear.

p.s. Everyone here should participate in Relay for Life.

Sorry to hear that.