hey does any1 know anything about strat pickups.... i have a chinese american fender strat version and im trying to get new pickups... i searched musicians friend and found the fender pikcup sets... are they good for their price or can anyone recommend some pickups?
Well, what tone are you after?
Quote by paulefty
Dr. No I LOVE YOUR AVATAR!
Quote by f0rs@k3n21
hey does any1 know anything about strat pickups.... i have a chinese american fender strat version and im trying to get new pickups... i searched musicians friend and found the fender pikcup sets... are they good for their price or can anyone recommend some pickups?

Just wondering....How can you have a chinese american strat?
^it was made in china but then immigrated to america to get a job and raise a family.

are u talking bou the guitar or me???

its chinese cuz i bought it in Asia and the brand name is THUNDERX lolz.... ever heard of this brand name??
im after a kind of like modern rock tone... i play stuff like alternative rock, punk and classic rock
For the money I can recommend GFS hot alnico staggered. Big upgrade from stock pickups in my G&L tribute. Sound great. $50 or so for all three.
It's a fine line between clever and stupid.
Quote by Gutch220
the SCN pick-ups are very good.

Concured.
Feel free to call me Kyle.

Quote by ibz_bucket
Just so you know, I read everything you type in a Mike Rowe from Dirty Jobs voice.

Quote by tubetime86
I mean in Kyle's case, it is in the best interest of mankind that he impregnate anything that looks at him funny...