i am buying an esp ex-400, and i want to buy a coffin case with it. i need to know if the Coffin Case 200VX Universal Explorer / Flying V Electric Guitar Hardshell Case would work for the esp.
thank you for your post.
Quote by Hpda5121
im not a racist because racism is a crime, and crime is for black people

fender mexican fat strat (discontinued)
mesa triple recto
digitech grunge
digitech death metal
Quote by punk_rocker101
i am buying an esp ex-400, and i want to buy a coffin case with it. i need to know if the Coffin Case 200VX Universal Explorer / Flying V Electric Guitar Hardshell Case would work for the esp.
thank you for your post.

If you know the company that makes it, email them and ask.... maybe get the dimensions of the guitar if possible. All the EX series guitars are the same size, so you can try your local guitar store and see if they have at least one and then measure it. Or try to find the coffin case at your store, measure it, and get the dimensions of the guitar.
OR, if he knows of a store that carries ESP's and coffin cases, he could actually just see if it fits.
My Gear:

Washburn WI14 Electric
Washburn D10s Acoustic
Marshall MG100HDFXR Special Edition
Marshall MG412AR Special Edition

Quote by Danno13
^Xenn is my favorite MG owner EVAR.

Quote by jj1565
^ Xenn fav MG user evar
The cut out may be different too (like my firebird case, it's got a place that is specifically fitted for the Firebird, but it's big enough dimension wise that any guitar would fit in if the padding allowed it). Make sure your coffin case is for the right design of guitar
Current Rig:
Gibson Firebird Studio
Limited Edition Schecter 35th Anniversary C-1
Schecter Jeff Loomis Signature 7 FR
Ashdown Fallen Angel
Custom 7 Firebird from Ignition Custom Guitars (check them out)
ESP Phoenix
^True - otherwise the guitar will slip in the case and could still get damaged.
My Gear:

Washburn WI14 Electric
Washburn D10s Acoustic
Marshall MG100HDFXR Special Edition
Marshall MG412AR Special Edition

Quote by Danno13
^Xenn is my favorite MG owner EVAR.

Quote by jj1565
^ Xenn fav MG user evar