Chorus:

Seeing this day go by...
and not seeing you

this hurts
you're gone...
and not coming back

Verse 1

not coming back is the hardest thing for you...
it's even harder for me.
I love you,
but do you love me?

* Chorus *

verse 2

you left loved ones..
including me!
how do you feel about that?
mad, happy, lost?
This sucks!

* Guitar solo *

* Chorus (x2) *

if i should change anything please tell me all my true friends say its good but i want more opinions. and what kind of song should it be? punk/rock...pop/punk or what? and should it be fast...or slow...or in the middle? please reply.
always ME!
Last edited by punks4life69 at May 11, 2006,
Roflcopter.
What Comes Before Part B? Partaaaaay!

Quote by HammettHead
lmao psykopoo ur a bloody genius!
Quote by DanimalCrackers
Oh man, what a day it's been for you.

Anti-spam generator: This piece lacks everything.

wow...what r u saying...you dont like it? not lik i care what u say....ok the only reason i wrote this is because my grandfather died and i add somethings into it so it didnt sound lik a family member died! he only died last week! i add things into it so every time i read it i wouldnt cry! even though i know what its about i wont cry EVERY time i read it cuz i made it sound like a boyfriend broke up with me! not like anyone cares!
always ME!
Well...it's not really very emotive is it? Listen to ghost of freedom by Iced Earth for the right way to do this kind of song. And sorry to hear bout your Grandpa.

Quote by HammettHead
Quote by psykopoo
Well...it's not really very emotive is it? Listen to ghost of freedom by Iced Earth for the right way to do this kind of song. And sorry to hear bout your Grandpa.

ok thanks for the song to listen to and its ok about my grandfather...i didnt really know him that well but hes still was family
always ME!
np

Quote by HammettHead
psykopoo, i get what you mean...but i dont know what a better way would be to write this...im not that great at writing songs...well, sometimes i am
always ME!
wow...what r u saying...you dont like it? not lik i care what u say
You said it, not me. If you don't care and can't take criticism, don't post here. It pisses me off... not to mention your awful typing skills.

*closed*

!troy!