hey i found a used but in killer condition schecter stilletto custom 4 (the natural mix) for $250 from this guy that lives in the same town as me, i was wondering if they were good basses and if this is a good price.
I was gonna get the 5-string version, it seemed like a good bass, I played it a couple times. I like the look of it also. Im not sure of the selling price, because im in Canada, but im guessing $250 is less then what you can get it for new? Anyway It looks loke a good bass, maybe you can try one out? and then see how that goes.
those usually go for 4-5 hundred so its a good deal and its supposed to bea great bass...u can go to www.musiciansfriend.com and search for schecter stilletto custom 4 and itll come up it seems like a great bass
Ibanez GSR190 Bass
Ibanez IBZ10B amp

Ibanez GAX30
Boss DS-1 Distortion
yeah ive already done all of the price research but i just wanted to see if anyone has had any experience with these

thanks for the feedback
I got a deluxe one (359$ new) for 147$ off ebay. I'd say it was a fair price for your custom. Mine should be in friday so I'll let you know how it is. Cheers
Buy it or I'll eat your face.

Just kidding. But seriosuly....buy it.
-Fender Deluxe Active P-bass (60th anniversary)
-Peavey T-40 (1982)
-Hartke HA-3500
-Aguilar GS 2x12
-GK Backline 2x10