OK, heres the deal we have this religion project, and were supposed to partner up, and share a talent with the class and this is worth 20% of our final mark.Now im barly passing religion as it is with a 54% and i need a good song , that sounds sweet, has 2 guitars and is acceptibal for religion class
So...No death metal?

Eh find some Relient K. Christian Pop music. Pretty crappy if you ask me, but still has at least something to do with religion and has guitars.
My Gear:

Washburn WI14 Electric
Washburn D10s Acoustic
Marshall MG100HDFXR Special Edition
Marshall MG412AR Special Edition

Quote by Danno13
^Xenn is my favorite MG owner EVAR.

Quote by jj1565
^ Xenn fav MG user evar
Norma Jean.

Quote by candysars
The best Pokemon is Metapod. Name him Wiener or P3n1s, and then use harden. LAWLZ everytime.

Schecter C-1 Elite EMG 81/85
Line 6 Pod X3 Live
Hell aint a bad place to be
highway to hell
hells bells

thats waht id do...
Quote by GuitarHobbiest
What exactly is a powerchord?

Quote by laid_to_waste
My trouser snake is friendly. If you pet him, he might even do a trick! think I'm going to hell for that one.
Doobie Brothers- Jesus is alright with me.
My Gear
Agile AL-3000 Prestige Slim Profile Neck
Schecter C-1 PLUS
Washburn WD18SW Solid-Wood Acoustic
Vox AD30vt with the VFS2 footswitch
Fender PT-100 tuner
Vox wah pedal
i guess just pick out anything as long as it has nothing to do with lucifer and you should be fine.
lol..

you could twist some killswitch engage
cause
some of the lyrics
are a little religious..

or you could od what i do..

and do "jesus saves' by slayer
[Founder of the Ibanez S players club.] Pm Me to Join
You could do yahweh by U2, total religious overtone and it can be written for 2 acoustics, or a rhythm/lead.
Quote by Macank
^^ strat? i want to get a stratocaster sound though!!

Fender Classic 60's Strat
Yamaha AES 720 (On the way!!!)
Ibanez GAX 30
Traynor YCV 40
Boss DS-1
EHX Big Muff
Ibanez Weeping Demon
Ibanez CF-7
Ibanez DE-7
Quote by Striketalonx

and do "jesus saves' by slayer

I was just about to say that. +1
Maiden - Number of the Beast

or a Stryper tune. go go bumblebee powa

man i miss the 80s stage outfits, or did they wear that everywhere they went in public?
yes, number of the beast would be perfect

lol
I'm not racist.

I hate everyone the same.

ok real answer first then fun answers. Real answer: try some POD and write a second guitar part, or have your friend play the bass! Since they are technically classified as cristian rock, it should work!!

Fun Answers (bands and general): Metallica!! Anything with the word Hell in it (My person favorite would be Cowboys From Hell by Pantera), Anything with any sort of profanity in it (you can go nust with this lol), any Rage Against the Machine, OZZY!!!

Fun Answers (songs): Paradise City- GNR, Cowboys from Hell- Pantera, Born of a Broken Man- Rage Against the Machine, Jermey- Pearl Jam, Crazy Train- Ozzy Osbourne. Do those and you should do great (jk)

Edit: I'm putting this in for my own protection. Any of the fun answers will fail you. Specific answers like Born of a Broken Man will also probably get you suspended or expelled (Especially Born of a Broken Man because it refers to Jesus as a Rapist).
Current Rig:
Gibson Firebird Studio
Limited Edition Schecter 35th Anniversary C-1
Schecter Jeff Loomis Signature 7 FR
Ashdown Fallen Angel
Custom 7 Firebird from Ignition Custom Guitars (check them out)
ESP Phoenix
Last edited by onemanarmy9 at May 10, 2006,
disciple is a good rock christian band and my fav would be tourniquit some great GREAt guitar stuff in there. also demon hunter is ok not my fav
Jesus ranch- Tenacious D
#12 of the "Ibanez SZ over RG Club!" PM ibanez4life SZ! to join!
"Hallelujah" by Rufus Wainwright

Doesn't really have anything to do with religion, but the word "Hallelujah" is there a lot .

As far as religious bands, you could always try Switchfoot or Sanctus Real.
Recognized by the Official EG/GG&A Who To Listen To List 2008
Quote by utsapp89
^I'd let a pro look at it. Once you get into the technicalities of screws...well, it's just a place you don't want to be, friend.
the toadies - possum kingdom

im sure it says jesus in there somehwhere
~We Rock Out With Our Cocks Out!: UG Naked Club.~
Post a naked picture of yourself with your guitar to join.

Quote by gunther_sucks
Hey you look kind of like me.

Except for the sexy man goatee, and kickass shades. And sweet guitar.

I'm jealous.
Write your own song, claiming that you are God.
Haha.
"Breathe, breathe in the air
Don't be afraid to care"

Fender Strat/Tokai LS80>few pedals>Orange Rocker 30
THOUSAND FOOT KRUTCH!!! you gotta try it! Only if you like Rock. There first album is Rap Metal, the next two are just rock. Also try third Day, They have great Christian songs. Oh, by the way, religion class sucks! usaully the teachers are athiests, or Morman, Or Bhudists, so whats the point??
ASTRO JACK IS IN DA HOUSE!!!
Oh, don't claim that you are God either, because your deffinatly not God if you have Jimmy Eat World posted under your name!
R H C P is a bad influence, so are most of the guys on this page.
Except when R H C P says we are all apart of the master plan, because we are, and it's about to unravel reallll quick.
So all of you better be right with God, unless you wanna get 666 written all over you and spend eternity in the most painful slum you could emagine, with Demons crawlin around. Let's just say im not going too be there, and i'm glad. Because somone named Jesus saved me.
Lincoln Brewster is probably the best guitarist in the CCM scene right now. If you are good enough you could try one of his songs.
Quote by Danno13
^*reported*.

Satan pwns, and quadruple posting is a no no.

not even quad, but quintuple!

astrojack- don't do it again. Use the edit button or expect a warning.

And RHCP isn't a bad influence. People who recommend marshall MG amps are.

I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
For the Love of God - Steve Vai :P
Quote by codybcool
Stagg's are the kind of brand that you see selling on eBay from a 0 feedback Chinese man for 99p and no one buys them.
What the.... I think that guy's got a problem.

Quote by Dave_Mc

And RHCP isn't a bad influence.

Exactly.... lol
"Breathe, breathe in the air
Don't be afraid to care"

Fender Strat/Tokai LS80>few pedals>Orange Rocker 30