The Bled are my favorite hardcore band. What does everyone else think?
They're alright, my favorite song is last american cowboy
GREAT ODIN'S RAVEN
I hate almost all hardcore, but I heard this one song on VH1 or something and there was a 30 second bridge or something that I loved. Other than that, they hurt my ears.
you tell me who's better. i think good charlote are better than the bealtes but that's only because their lyrics mean more and they are better musicians.

Member #4 of The Mars Volta fanclub. PM happytimeharry to join.
Search.

I loved Pass the Flask. Found In The Flood had a few good listens, but for the most part a letdown. Favorite tracks are "Get Up You Son Of A Bitch..." and "Ruth Buzzi..."
I have cancer, fight me.
YOU WON'T.
yeah, they really lightened up on FITF. last american cowboy is my favorite though.
Pass The Flask is great, I didn't like the new album, but the last american cowboy is a kick ass song.
You Will Pay The Price
Quote by JobForACowboy
um, yes it is.

sry if you havent heard of it, death metal bands that wear girl jeans = emodeath
Quote by Rogo
does anyone like the EP His First Crush?

Yeah, and I like how they sampled/reworked one of the songs for Found In The Flood ( I can't remember the name of the song)
I have cancer, fight me.
YOU WON'T.
Quote by Blackout'
Arent they an emo type band or am i thinking of somethong elese?

You're thinking of something else. They have some clean vocals on some songs but for the most part they are just hardcore.
I have cancer, fight me.
YOU WON'T.
They're okay. I've gone off them a bit recently, but still good for a listen every now and then. Pass The Flask might be a better CD but Found in the Flood has some good tracks, and some nice artwork.
Quote by kryptonite22
They're okay. I've gone off them a bit recently, but still good for a listen every now and then. Pass The Flask might be a better CD but Found in the Flood has some good tracks, and some nice artwork.

i love it when bands have good artwork.
rites of nothing.
Yeah theyre pretty good. I like Get Up You Son Of A Bitch. Cause Mickey Loves Ya
Rabbits?

Quote by Grovermans
why would she suck your dick?

she's not related to you...