The Eels are definately not a common taste of music, does anyone here like them?
Last edited by Rogo at May 12, 2006,
Me!
I like Bus Stop Boxer.
And that one song w/ the orchestra stuff...I just can't remember the name right now.
Drop the, The.

Eels are fantastic.
Enjoy your worries, you may never have them again.

The Books.
The Eels are just so refreshing, they are totally different to everything else I love. The first time I heard Mr E's Beautiful Blues was mind blowing.
Quote by bjoern_swe
my mom found me sitting in the kitchen, eating Corn Flakes from the floor. when she asked me what I was doing, I just roared at her and ran up to my room.

George Foreman Grill Appreciation Society
Yeah.

I have Beautiful Freak, Electro-Shock Blues and Blinking Lights. All very nice albums.

E can be one depressed mother uffer though. I've heard few songs as painfully self-loathing as I'm going to stop pretending that i didn't break your heart.
Some songs I love, some songs are a bit boring, but Eels are definately a good band.
Favourite songs are: Last stop this town, Mr E's beautiful Blues, I need some sleep, and Novocaine for the soul.
Feel loved: Click here!

Joint President of The White Stripes club! PM Me or Jack_White455 to join this great club!

Ecky thump!
Eels are great. Not "run out and buy every album great", but still really good. My favorite song is probably "Flyswatter" or "Mr. E's Beautiful Blues".
I've heard some songs, I can't remember the names, but I liked them. Not enough to borrow an album, though.
UG Irish Clan: Póg mo thóin
my friend introduced me to them... i only have the 'beautiful freak' album, an i think its amazing
Mr. E's Beautiful Blues is the perfect song to start your day to. Flower is another favorite, I really like them.
"Great music completely obliterates any conceptions of genre"

Recordnerd
Yeah i really like eels. One of my favourite bands of all time. I really like the song bad news, its kinda sad but is amazing. Has anyone else heard it?