if u didnt its a side project band with 2 members of Avneged Sevenfold and 2 members of Ballistico

the members in the band are:

Synyster Gates of avenged sevenfold who plays guitar

The Rev- of A7X and who sings and his nickname in this band is rat head

El diablo from Ballistico plays bass

and Super loop of Ballistico is the drummer

they are pretty good they started in 2002 in Califorinia but i dont think their around anymore becasue of A7X getting so big

anyway they sound sort of like Queen (the vocals) Meshuggah (the guitar and drums) and Danny elfman from his stuff he did with pee-wee herman

they released one CD called Unfortunate Snort it has 6 songs on it

i was wanderin if anyone's ever heard of them beacsue i want to talk about them
I was interested into how awful that combination of Avenged Sevenfold and Ballastico could be (considering I like neither) so I look into this. Pretty awful. More like Modern Rock.
I have cancer, fight me.
YOU WON'T.
Queen mixed with Meshuggah?! That's a combination that I never thought I'd come across.
By the sound of it the modern rock forum seems more appropriate.... *moved*
Quote by Mia (Pulp Fiction)
Why do we feel it's necessary to yak about bullsh*t in order to be comfortable?

That's when you know you found somebody special. When you can just shut the f*ck up for a minute, and comfortably share silence.

RateYourMusic
oh i've heard of them. they happen to be one of the coolest sounding bands i've come across so far.
yes, i do like Avenged Sevenfold. Get over it.

Quote by 13579ed
I used to think that kissing was sex, I also ate flower petals to get flower power.

hahaha flower power!
Yah, I think they're great. Odd...which makes them great

They were originally a three peice with Avenged's old bass player Jusin Sane, they also formed before Avenged Sevenfold

Now ain't that a nugget of information
o0o0o I love pinkly! Ther an amazing band, i love the way there so unique!

i just wish someone had some gutiar tabs for them though =[
Supposedly the Rev sings on a few tracks of the new A7X album, so at least he hasn't totally forgotten about his singing. There's still hope of Pinkly Smooth getting back together, I think.
"Music is an expression. Not competition." ~ Woe, Is Me

Guitar
ESP LTD Viper 400

Amp
Orange Crush 35LDX
Quote by Thebiz
Supposedly the Rev sings on a few tracks of the new A7X album, so at least he hasn't totally forgotten about his singing. There's still hope of Pinkly Smooth getting back together, I think.

I heard vocals by him on two of the tracks
Definitely one of the coolest, most unique sounding bands around. Who plays keyboards? I ran across them just recently when I was looking up A7x stuff, and I thought...that voice sounds strangely familiar. So annoying yet perfect for that style of music. They need more songs.
Quote by Emo-Miletus
****in Love Pinkly Smooth.
I love rev's vocals.
unique sound.

+1 The Rev is a better singer than M. Shadz in my opinion. Super unique sounding band. It's upsetting that they will not be more popular. Hopfully Avenged will re-record one of the classic 6 songs or move into that style (as in A Little Piece of Heaven) more often.

-DDP