Mineral(s)

But yeah, Mineral!

All I can say is that I really don't know too much about these guys, so I'm not going to go on and on about them, but wow, from what I've heard, this stuff is serious quality. I just wanna know you peoples input on the band, and maybe your favorite songs and such.

'Parking Lot' is amazing...the guitar line that comes in shortly after the 1 minute mark is perfect, it seems like these guys have some serious emotion put into their songs.

Thanks!
Last edited by Keegs22 at May 10, 2006,
oh god.
mineral are amazing.
i bought "the power of failing" the other day and it just blew me away.

"five, eight and ten" is just whoa..
They were a great band. For some reason I've slowly ended up with three copies of 'EndSerenading' (CD, vinyl, DVDA) and only one of 'The power of failing' - the better of the two. For some reason or another I've got two copies of their split with JEW and Sense Field as well - that I really don't know why.

The Gloria Record was such a bad project for Chris after Mineral (in my opinion), but at least he's back to doing something decent again now.
Quote by Mia (Pulp Fiction)
Why do we feel it's necessary to yak about bullsh*t in order to be comfortable?

That's when you know you found somebody special. When you can just shut the f*ck up for a minute, and comfortably share silence.

RateYourMusic
Oh, oh, oh, yesssssss. Mineral are incredible, "EndSerenading" is just amazing. "The Power of Failing" is just too good. and andrew, you don't like the gloria record? i really really liked what i heard of it a year back.
rites of nothing.
Yeah, i dont know much about them either but I really like 'em.
Beauty Supreme

Yeah you were right about me
Quote by dead_kennedy
and andrew, you don't like the gloria record? i really really liked what i heard of it a year back.

Can't say they ever really clicked with me. 'Start here' was extremely average, the self-titled EP was better, but overall they're definately not one of my favourites.

Quote by Keegs22
What's he up to these days?

Zookeeper - http://www.myspace.com/zookeepersworld

Quote by another_vandal
what are your guys thoughts on zookeeper?

Fantastic stuff. One of the few bands/projects I can actually say that I've caught onto before they have more than 10 friends on myspace. Its just a shame that he hasn't put up more of the tracks hes written.

That's when you know you found somebody special. When you can just shut the f*ck up for a minute, and comfortably share silence.

RateYourMusic
He's already written about 40 tracks, he's taken his time, he should put them up.

RateYourMusic