anyone ever heard of these guys? my friend got a CD cheap, lent it to me, and damn, theyre pretty good. the CD is called One (Hellbound) if you wanna check it out.
I thought it sucked it up big time. Got a song on some sampler CD by them...blah.
"Oh, it's just you." - Famous Last Words
Boring.
GEAR:
Washburn x10 "Washy"
Ibanez S470DXQM "Kimberly"
BC Rich NJ strat "Sydney"
Roland Cube 60
Vox V847
Boss OD1
Boss CE2
Digitech Death Metal
Russian Big Muff PI
DOD Deth Metal
Ibanez SM9
Boooooringeneric.
Quote by HuckIt
My weirdest dream would have to be when I dreamed that I met this chick I really liked and wanted to practice sex, so I practiced on some guy I met at a gas station...that was pretty screwed up.
I thought they were christian metalcore? They'll be suporting Still Remains when I see them next week so we'll see...
I like em too. Yes, a little bland but a good listen in my opinion. I love the breakdown in To Serve is to Destroy. Their newer album is more thrash and less death than the last one. HEAVILY Slayer influenced.
Boring, 'nuff said.
R.I.P. Charles Michael "Evil Chuck" Schuldiner
B. May 13 1967 - D. December 13 2001

Quote by eggsandham2
cuz ppl hate how power metal they are cuz they think its "gay" or w.e, which is immature and dirogitory
Yeah they're pretty badass. Probably better than most bands that the people who said boring listen to. You guys think any band that you can actually understand what they're sayin sucks. Comical.
^ Shut up, you lurk. This band are terrible Slayer worshippers.
Quote by Ultraussie
I want to try that while playing the opening riff to "Tempting Time".

0-0-0-13-0-0-0-0-13 or something like that alalalala but It;s so heavy and off time and awesome and you could not f**k anyone to it.

Quote by Ingested
burzum IS nazi. well, varg is.
Quote by Stranglehold
^ Shut up, you lurk. This band are terrible Slayer worshippers.

Blow me, you ****in penis leech. Lurk? Im new, not lurkin ****bag. Oh no! A band heavily influenced by a good band. Thats pretty much how it works.
Last edited by ThisNamesTaken at May 29, 2008,
Yes, you are new, and talking like a badass preteen who wont clean his room isnt exactly going to get you far on a forum.
Quote by Ultraussie
I want to try that while playing the opening riff to "Tempting Time".

0-0-0-13-0-0-0-0-13 or something like that alalalala but It;s so heavy and off time and awesome and you could not f**k anyone to it.

Quote by Ingested
burzum IS nazi. well, varg is.
Quote by ThisNamesTaken
Blow me, you ****in penis leech. Lurk? Im new, not lurkin ****bag. Oh no! A band heavily influenced by a good band. Thats pretty much how it works.

Maturity at its finest.
"Oh, it's just you." - Famous Last Words
Quote by ThisNamesTaken
Yeah they're pretty badass. Probably better than most bands that the people who said boring listen to. You guys think any band that you can actually understand what they're sayin sucks. Comical.

Sure...

Because, I mean, Porcupine Tree are so misunderstandable, and are my 2nd favorite band.
R.I.P. Charles Michael "Evil Chuck" Schuldiner
B. May 13 1967 - D. December 13 2001

Quote by eggsandham2
cuz ppl hate how power metal they are cuz they think its "gay" or w.e, which is immature and dirogitory
Quote by ThisNamesTaken
That was uncalled for. I sincerely apologize.

you really know how to make introductions on a forum
The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents. We live on a placid island of ignorance in the midst of black seas of infinity, and it was not meant that we should voyage far.
Big meh from me.
Quote by Steve08
Acid probably makes you feel less like a hedonistic raver piece of trash, too.

It's alright I guess. Not too bad, but there are like 50 other bands I have that I would rather listen to.
WATCH THIS

Quote by GabeT347
does anybody have a sitar?
Quote by highway62
you have to buy them from george harrison. He owns all of them
Kerry King likes these guys, which is just a testament to how much they copy slayer.
hoimhi0et0hm03oi