Hey,

Im just wondering, how many schecters have floyds on them because all I can find is the C1 Hellraiser, which is way above my price range, I'm looking at an RG 1570 by Ibanez but I heard it would be better to go with the Schecter. Anyone have any other ideas on guitars that are from $400-650(Canadian) and have 24 frets and a Floating Bridge, And can someone please give me a website with Canadian Prices on it. Thanks.
Originally Posted by Teleprompters
people taking dumps in my guitar case
i think one of the damien series has one, i think its called the damien 6 FR and im not sure about price
theres the one i have

witch is the damin FR model.... its a really nice little guitar i was in a bind and had to get a guitar so i spent the 400 dollers and got it was a nice suprize very playable
VHT Special 6 ultra
TC HOF Reverb
Line 6 DL4
EHX OD Glove
Fender standard Tele
Ibanez Rga121
Taylor GA 214E
Well aside from RG1570, there are the S-Series Ibanez, it may be 22 frets but dont let it fool ya, the trem is superb. Of course, there are also 2nd hand Ibanezes that you can look out at ur local pwnshop or eBay. If you're planning on that, look for anything thats above RG5xx that has either Edge, Edge Pro or Lo-Pro-Edge trem. They all are quite reliable than most of LFRs out there.
"Play with your ears" - Yngwie Malmsteen, Paul Gilbert
Thats what she said...
UGmusic
Schecter has the Banshee, which is fairly cheap. (Around $669 retail American, so you could probably get it cheaper at a music store) It has a Wilkinson trem on it though. I'm not too familiar with them.
quick heads up the damien fr has a licenced floyd rose so it may have some tuning stability problems. and the rg1570 is a great guitar
Yeah, I don't think Schecter can beat Ibanez in the RG1570 range. MAYBE a C-1 FR, but I believe those cost more?
what i think is that the ibanez high ends pwn any schecter. schecter is only good due to its low prices now they are newer than ibanez,esp,gibson,fender. Dont think they so fast pwn it is hard to keep a name up to its reputation. all the brands pwn schecter. But what im saying is that...., ibanez is no suck-suck brand only the low ends except the rg321.
actually i gotta say that japanese schecters would probably compete with the higher end ibanez models but with that being said the rg1570 would kill most of the schecter diamond series
not all the brands pwn schecter.
they make way better guitars at way lower prices, and if they fixed there neck profile they would pwn ass one them all
VHT Special 6 ultra
TC HOF Reverb
Line 6 DL4
EHX OD Glove
Fender standard Tele
Ibanez Rga121
Taylor GA 214E