What is the best speaker for the vox ad15vt? Approximately, how many times better will the tone be? I have this problem, when ever im on blues or cleans, the low E string is really bassy. Will the new speaker fix this?

Thanks.
Minister of Zeppelinism, PM TheHeartBreaker to join
#6 member of the oasis fan club
Cardinal of The 1st Church of Frusciantism
'89 fender american strat
Vox ad15vt
Peavey raptor plus EXP(bridge: alnico 2 pro)
yamaha f-310p
Is the low E only bassy when played open? Or is it bassy no matter where it's fretted?

If it doesn't matter where it's fretted, then just try lowering the pickups on your guitar on the bass side (by turning that little screw next to the pickup near the low E).
Every atom belonging to me as good belongs to you
Quote by Kutanmoogle
Is the low E only bassy when played open? Or is it bassy no matter where it's fretted?

If it doesn't matter where it's fretted, then just try lowering the pickups on your guitar on the bass side (by turning that little screw next to the pickup near the low E).

Actually the A is also a bit too bassy too. No matter where I fret its bassy.
Vox ad15vt
yamaha f-310p
Do not waste your money buying a new speaker for your VoxAD, unless you know it'll come in handy later on when you upgrade to a better amp.
Yeah I'm thinking all you really need is a pole piece adjustment, which you can do yourself. Just lower the pole pieces of the pickup for the E and A string and the bassy sound should be reduced.
Alright will do. Thanks guys.
Vox ad15vt
yamaha f-310p
My ad15vt is new. I just read somewhere that the bassiness will improve once the speaker is broken in.
Vox ad15vt
yamaha f-310p
I've never heard of anything like that being possible, but try adjusting your pickups/polepieces and seeing if that changes anything.
Every atom belonging to me as good belongs to you