hey well my band is going to cover the great Bohemian Rhapsody.
well heres the thing... we dont have a pianist. and since more than half the song is on piano, im thinking i'll learn how to play it on my guitar...

can this work? i know piano and guitar both have musical notes... so im trying to play the piano ones on my guitar... this seems like it should work but im not sure...
Ha, I'm the opposite and wonderin' that I've been playin' piano for 5 years or so and wanna learn Bohemian Rhapsody on the guitar, but I don't think it'd sound nearly as good.
What do we tell our children? Look before you leap. Stop and think. Don't judge a book by its cover. We believe that we are always better off gathering as much information as possible and spending as much time as possible in deliberation.
lol, bohemian rhapsody is one hard ass song to play lol. if you want the sheet music, i believe i have it around somewhere.(if you need the "musical notes" lol)
thats not gonna sound as good...

dude just ask some kids around school if they play piano and have them learn the piano part.....problem solved
It'll sound completely different, but you can probably pull it off. Don't bother trying to mimick the exact sound of the piano, just try to match the chords. Alternatively, you could find a keyboard player for just this song (pianists are a dime a dozen, there are more of them than there are guitarists) and have him/her play the piano parts. You'll need to drastically change the sound of the song if you want to go the all guitars route.
My Last.fm Account

My Band

Quote by Jackal58
JoHNNERz you sir are my hero of the moment.
Quote by epy
lol, bohemian rhapsody is one hard ass song to play lol. if you want the sheet music, i believe i have it around somewhere.(if you need the "musical notes" lol)

you know what i mean
Yeah, you can play bo rhap on it, the fingerings a bit awkward so good luck!

Quote by Robbie n strat
In the changing rooms we'd all jump around so our dicks and balls bounced all over the place, which we found hilarious.

Little children should be felt, not heard.